In the picture above is Canadian Model, Amy Jackson who is making a career in Indian Cinema for the last few years. She is familiar to Telugu audience with Ram Charan's Yevadu in which she played a little role. She also appeared in Vikram and Shankar's I (Manoharudu). But then her career did not progress beyond a point in Telugu Film Industry.
She is currently pairing up with Superstar Rajinikanth in the Sensational film, 2.0 which is being directed by Shankar. The actress had pinned high hopes on the film releasing for Diwali to make it big at the box office and bring her the much-needed big name across the country.
The 'Mega Hero' is finally ready to take by storm! Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej was last seen in that disastrous flick, Nakshatram directed by Maverick maker Krishnavamsi, and the actor played an extended cameo as a cop around whose character the film revolved. Prior to the cameo, the actor was seen in Winner, which again bit the dust.
- Vedika's latest clicks in a Transparent Saree for Diwali is a lovely treat
- 16 Hot n Sensuous Photos of Model Farah Khader - A Feast for your Dry Eyes!
- Have you checked out these latest sexy photo shoot of 'Baahubali' girl?
- "What.. Like Tamanna? Ew.. No... Never..."
- After a huge disaster, it's time to make a comeback by Valentine's month
- Junior NTR's next two projects will have Powerful Directors and Talented Music composers
- After an earth-shattering success, he plans his next quite sensibly
- Cancer patient's last wish is to meet Shah Rukh Khan - #SRKMeetsAruna trending to convey the matter
- The famous Actor-Director combo joins with a 'Mass' Producer - Do you know who that is?
- Junior NTR's Loss is 'Mass' Maharaja's Gain
- 'King' Nagarjuna Akkineni to share screen space with this 'Successful Actor' for a Multi-Starrer movie
- The Director showers praises on the Young Mallu Beauty - Why?
- Nagarjuna Akkineni poking nose into Akhil Akkineni director and creating troubles?
- Can she taste such a big one again?
- Can Rakul Preet pair with Mahesh Babu once again?