Who are these jobless j***s who decide the fate of the movie with their stupid YouTube channel and biased writings? The success of the movie can never be stopped by these biased writings and ratings at any point in time!
So, turning back the pages of history, this is not just about 'Vivegam' alone. Shah Rukh Khan's 'Happy New Year', 'Chennai Express' also faced lots of criticism and despite that, the movie ended up as a Box-Office Hit!
Even in Hollywood, Director Joss Whedon was criticized so bad for 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' and he was forced to shut down his fan site and Twitter account. Despite all those, 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' became one of the biggest money making movies for 'MARVEL STUDIOS'. Lots more examples to say where critics lashed out and the movie ended up as the biggest successor!
What do these so called critics expect? A lifeless drama which we experience in our day to day life? Even before we put our foot inside the theater we know that we all are looking for some mindless entertainment. And still, some fat jerks under the name of critics, review a movie as if they hold all the aces!
Everyone has the right to judge and criticize a movie. But, intentionally making negative trolls and dragging unwanted abuses under the name of criticism is worse than * * ******************* ** ******* ! Last but not the least, Look in the mirror before you mock other's hard work. Watch out your pot belly, fat a** face, etc., And at least try to make it better with VFX!
And for the fans, don't listen to these Steven Spielberg and James Cameron's words. They don't define the success and failure of a movie. It's you fans who seal the fate of the movie! Learn to ignore these immature critics, reviews, silly provocative messages. The best you can do is unsubscribe their channel, unfollow their tweets, dislike their page and ignore them. And they will run behind you the next instant.
Whooaa... BIGG BOSS contestants are now a Couple It's a known fact that the Tamil version of the reality show Bigg boss hosted by Ulaganayagan Padmashri Kamal Hassan and telecast in Star Vijay was a huge success, and it opened career avenues for almost all of the participants irrespective of their success in the show.
- C'mon, Now she just needs to nod and give the Green Signal
- A Big Sequel is confirmed - Guess, what it is?
- Anushka delays to show off yet again
- The 26-Year-Old model flaunts her hot body and sensuous curves and makes us erected with temptations - More Photos Inside
- No Kajal Aggarwal or Tamanna, What is he going to do next?
- Have you checked it? Shruti Haasan's latest photos in a Tight outfit revealing her beauty
- Prabhu Deva marries Actress Nikki Galrani at Tirupathi - Yes, You read that right
- Rakul Preet gets 'Big' brother too
- Rakul Preet's shows off in a Transparent Glittering Saree - Photos inside
- SHOCKING: A Small Filmmaker Harassed Rakul Preet Singh
- Kajal Aggarwal's Hot Dance moves showing her curves on the stage goes Viral
- The Young Hottie Lucky Babe grabs a Biggie?
- Balayya keen to follow the trend even with Nayantara
- FIRST REPORT: Karthi and Rakul Preet tastes a HUGE BLOCKBUSTER with 'KHAKEE' / 'THEERAN'
- Fidaa Ammayi turns to Horror!!