Hero Nara Rohit has proved as an actor with his first film, with his second movie scoring commercial hit he looked promising but with third flick tasting flop he fall short of expectations. Knowing the rules of win and loose importance’s in TFI Nara Rohit is bouncing back with a political drama film titled 'Prathinidhi' which has a tag line 'One Man will stand against all odds'.
The movie unit had released the teaser of the movie a short while ago on the occasion of Nara Rohit's Birthday tomorrow. The teaser created curiosity among film enthusiasts and impressive dialogue evoking interest over the movie.
New chick on the block Shubra Aiyappa is romancing Rohit in this film. Prashanth Mandava is making his debut as director with this movie. Samba Siva Rao is producing it under his Sudha Cinemas banner. Anand Ravi has scripted this film which boasts of Sai Karthik's tunes and gives Chitti Babu a chance to explore his cinematographic talent in this film.
Here is the teaser
SHOCKING :: Director sexually abused Nayantara ? Nayantara's return to Tollywood has been the talk of the town ever since she started working in 'Babu Bangaram' project. She teamed up with Venkatesh for the third time after 'Tulasi' and 'Lakshmi'. Nayantara who has huge respect towards venkatesh, worked with whole heart initially.
- 34 Tollywood movies that were copied from Hollywood (Part 3)
- INSIDE STORY: Trivikram's Unnecessary fingering
- Vijay sings for his 60th project
- HOT : Bachchan’s granddaughter photos at Instagram
- BREAKING : Official news about “Kabali 2” will come at the earliest
- Kamal hasn’t yet watched his friend’s flick
- INSIDE STORY: Mega Fans resorting to unethical works?
- INSIDE STORY: NTR having Sleepless nights
- No wonder Kajal Aggarwal demanded 3 Crores from Chiranjeevi ~ Read to Know !
- Nayantara is a total pain in the Ass !
- 6 Steamiest and Sexiest Rain Scenes ever captured on Celluloid
- Tamannaah's next is titled as...
- INSIDE STORY :: Huge Set erected for 'Chiranjeevi 150'
- Katrina Kaif says "An Actress should do *** to survive in industry.."
- Indian Judiciary is a JOKE :: These tweets on #SalmanKhan will make you laugh hysterically !