Mahesh Babu's 'SPYder' which released on September 27th opened to mixed reviews and critics. Slowly, the negative reviews took over the positive ones and dominated the social media. This reflected at the Box-Office and the collections are pretty poor.
Rakul Preet Singh, in particular, was criticized bad for accepting such a movie and her role was too weak. In this case, Rakul Preet while speaking to a leading Tamil daily has said, "I am quite happy that SPYder is my re-entry in Tamil cinema. I have got a better attention this time.
I hope Karthi's 'Dheeran Athigaaram Ondru' will earn me a good name in Kollywood. I signed 'Spyder' without even reading the script. I had blind faith on Director AR Murugadoss and Mahesh Babu. And that helped me to grab the attention among Tamil audience."
Mahesh Babu's stardom is still at peak! If you think Mahesh Babu would slip into pitfall after the disastrous 'SPYder' you are terribly wrong! Distributors even after facing huge losses are ready to buy his next project for a humongous amount. Every time Mahesh Babu gives a disappointing movie, his market value increases 3x times.
- Hari Priya in Balayya's next?
- Shraddha Kapoor's comments get backlashed
- Pawan Kalyan's next is just half the remake from a Tamil project!
- Is Nayantara being targeted again?
- Ritika Singh's Beach Vacation will make you pack your bags and go to a vacation immediately
- Esha Gupta vents her rage on Meme Creators
- 'Natural Star' is ready to taste one more success
- Nithiin desperate to score a success with Megha Akash at least this time
- Allu Arjun aiming to set foot in Tamil after Mahesh Babu failed!
- Tollywood Movies Latest Updates - 19/10/2017
- Mega Hero's Non-Stop Work Mode
- 'A' actor hits a rare century!
- FIRST REPORT: MERSAL is like that CERELAC food without Any Taste and Too Bland
- This young hottie can make you drool all over her - Check her complete hot collection inside
- FIRST REPORT - 'Raja The Great' is a Winner All The Way!