Kajal Aggarwal recently completed 50 movies in her career. More than the movies, she earned money through ads and brand endorsements. Recently, she lodged a case against VVD coconut oil that they aired her advertisement even after the contract period is over.
She demanded 2.5 Crores as a compensation. But the bench court which analyzed the case said, it is legal for the company to use the ad as per the contract. They gave the verdict against Kajal's favor. Now, Kajal Aggarwal has lodged the case once again opposing the bench court verdict in Chennai High court.
The judges who analyzed the case asked the opponent to reply. But, so far, no reply came from the opposition and right now they have imposed a ban on the bench court verdict. Watch out this space for more updates.
Shraddha Kapoor's comments get backlashed It's a known fact that Bollywood starlet Shraddha Kapoor will be seen romancing Baahubali hero Prabhas in his upcoming action-packed sci-fi entertainer Saaho and make her Tollywood debut. While her Bollywood career is already in rocks,
- Pawan Kalyan's next is just half the remake from a Tamil project!
- Is Nayantara being targeted again?
- Quite an interesting line up of movies for Cherry!
- Tamil Actor feels so bad for not releasing his movie along with Mahesh Babu's 'SPYder'
- Ritika Singh's Beach Vacation will make you pack your bags and go to a vacation immediately
- Nandamuri fans can rejoice after reading this news!
- Is Shruti Haasan's Father Two-Faced !?!
- WooHoo... Get ready to see Anushka like this by December
- Uuff! Finally, Allu Arjun avoids Tamil after looking at Mahesh Babu's 'SPYder' failure
- Mahesh Babu least bothered about SPYder Flop - His Chief Minister Avatar will arrive on...
- Esha Gupta vents her rage on Meme Creators
- Samantha visits Chennai with her Husband Chaitanya Akkineni - Do you know, Why?
- 'Natural Star' is ready to taste one more success
- Anupama's love behind the cameras!
- Nithiin desperate to score a success with Megha Akash at least this time