Annabelle: Creation is one of the biggest hits in 2017! The Hollywood Horror got released in regional languages and did a good business too. David F.Sandberg who earlier gave the sleeper hit with the horror movie 'Lights Out' has directed this project too.
The movie is all about a dollmaker who invites demon after losing his 12-year-old little girl and soon orphanage home girls who come to live in his home become the target of the possessed creation, Annabelle. The movie was a huge success and now for the First time on the Net, we bring you, Behind the Scenes photos from the movie.
Well, this would be really surprising as most of the movie was shot in real time and the VFX works were less. Even the demon which appears is just a prosthetic makeup and not a result of VFX work. So, take a look at the photos below,
Have you checked it? Shruti Haasan's latest photos in a Tight outfit revealing her beauty Shruti Haasan is completely out of the radar for past few months and the actress never signed any new projects so far. She is completely in an idle state and she herself said that she needed this break and she will soon be back to her normal routine life.
- Prabhu Deva marries Actress Nikki Galrani at Tirupathi - Yes, You read that right
- Rakul Preet gets 'Big' brother too
- Rakul Preet's shows off in a Transparent Glittering Saree - Photos inside
- SHOCKING: A Small Filmmaker Harassed Rakul Preet Singh
- Kajal Aggarwal's Hot Dance moves showing her curves on the stage goes Viral
- The Young Hottie Lucky Babe grabs a Biggie?
- Balayya keen to follow the trend even with Nayantara
- FIRST REPORT: Karthi and Rakul Preet tastes a HUGE BLOCKBUSTER with 'KHAKEE' / 'THEERAN'
- Fidaa Ammayi turns to Horror!!
- 'SPYder' Failure forces the Producer to go for the 'Dil' combo
- Producer threatening Trisha to do 'Adjustments' or she would get the 'Red' Tag
- What? A movie with Pawan Kalyan? Go and Ask Him... Not me...!
- A First time for Samantha - And she gets an interesting one
- What? No Glamor? Kajal Aggarwal walks out of a sequel
- Vijay and AR Murugadoss keen to use Lady Super Star Popularity after 'SPYder' failure