Mahesh Babu's 'SPYder' which released on September 27th became one of the biggest disasters in Tollywood History. The movie incurred huge losses of 66 Crores World Wide. As the pre-release business was high, the losses were also at an all-time high.
In this case, now a leading Tamil Daily has reported that the movie became a flop due to the Social media. The Tamil daily also gave some shocking facts that, Mahesh Babu's rival actor has ordered his PRO to spread negative reviews through a leading web portal as soon as the Premiere shows ended in the USA.
Mahesh Babu who never expected this faced his career-worst movie. Now, to avoid this in future, Mahesh Babu has ordered a new Social media team to look after these negative reviews. The Tamil Daily never revealed the name of the rival actor!
That's indeed a Big One for the Actress Daughter! Dreamgirl Sridevi's daughter Jahnvi Kapoor has been constantly in the news, thanks to the media covering her moves, be it the private parties where she is seen in glamorous attires, or her family vacations, and have already made her a familiar name.
- The 26-Year-Old model flaunts her hot body and sensuous curves and makes us erected with temptations - More Photos Inside
- Director is Too Angry on AP Government and their Awards - Check his Open Letter
- Whooaa... BIGG BOSS contestants are now a Couple
- C'mon, Now she just needs to nod and give the Green Signal
- A Big Sequel is confirmed - Guess, what it is?
- Anushka delays to show off yet again
- No Kajal Aggarwal or Tamanna, What is he going to do next?
- Have you checked it? Shruti Haasan's latest photos in a Tight outfit revealing her beauty
- Prabhu Deva marries Actress Nikki Galrani at Tirupathi - Yes, You read that right
- Rakul Preet gets 'Big' brother too
- Rakul Preet's shows off in a Transparent Glittering Saree - Photos inside
- SHOCKING: A Small Filmmaker Harassed Rakul Preet Singh
- Kajal Aggarwal's Hot Dance moves showing her curves on the stage goes Viral
- The Young Hottie Lucky Babe grabs a Biggie?
- Balayya keen to follow the trend even with Nayantara