Tollywood hunk Prabhas, who was quite busy with preparations for “Baahubali” is heard to have got the permission from Rajamouli to work on another project in parallel. According to reliable sources Rajamouli has willfully accepted the demand of Young Rebel Star Fans and waved the green flag to his ‘Okka Adugu’ movie.
It’s a known fact that Baahubali without a doubt will take nothing less than two years to wrap up its shoot. And according to rumors of second part to Baahubali , Prabhas dates will be blocked for three years, which will affect his market globally. In order to stay in lime light there should be at least one release for a star hero like Prabhas and knowing all game rules of Tollywood, Rajamouli has advised our darling to work on other projects too.
Prabhas shall get the much needed time in between schedules of ‘Baahubali’ and Krishnam Raju’s ‘Okka Adugu’ should have one step forward to get into pre-production works. Anyways, this is early anticipations. So, let us wait for the official announcement from the makers.
- EXCLUSIVE: Title confirmed for Nagarjuna - Karthi film
- NTR fans pushed in to big confusion
- Eros strikes Sensational deal with Gabbar Singh-2
- INSIDER: Pawan responds on rift with Chiranjeevi
- KCR can but Revanth cant?
- Shocker-RAW,ISI worked together?
- Unparalled Knowledge, Not Getting Enough Attention
- Respond or Don’t respond, No Use Now