While President Donald Trump makes hard to put his executive orders in action, his family are enjoying some quality time on the ski slopes of Aspen, Colorado.The citizens of US are annoyed with their travel that they did show any kind of enthusiasm to receive his family on vacation.The truth is presidential travel is a really expensive necessity. But this rarely stopped Trump and his family.While Presidents cover their own lodging, food and other expenses while they're on vacation — presumably this isn't an issue when Trump owns the place.But what makes the vacation a lavish one is the taxpayers foot the bill for the rest of that miniature White House.
Some of those costs are part of the executive branch's budget ; the staff and security of the president's makes a salary whether they're in Washington or Florida. Other additional costs add up are:
Politico estimated a weekend in Mar-a-Lago costs $3 million.Major expense of that money goes into Air Force One, which costs about $206,000 an hour.This Colorado ski resort ,the vaccation spot is the spotted playground the rich and famous for decades. With lot of amenities like four surrounding ski areas, countless trendy restaurants, bars, and mega-mansions, it has welcomed some of America's most elite crowd, including the Obamas, Jay-Z and Beyonce, and plenty of wealthy New Yorkers.
According to CNN , the Trump family has a long history of vacationing in Aspen. Ivana Trump, the president's first wife and mother of his three eldest, was a competitive skier in the Czech Republic witnesses his vaccation history they and often took the children skiing in Aspen.
Indian American man charged with Insider trading Washington sources have stated that An Indian-American man has been charged with insider trading here by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). It was stated that Avaneesh Krishnamoorthy, a Vice President in the risk management department of Nomura Securities, a New York-based investment bank, allegedly used the confidential information of a private equity firm’s acquisition to conduct insider trading, the American Bazaar online reported on Wednesday.
- Surgeon asked to resign from Trump administration
- H-1B and L1 visas are for employees, if you have enough money, you can opt for the EB5 visa: Lohia
- Sikh group kickstarts TV campaign for educating about Sikhism (NRI)
- Indian man shot dead by masked man in Washington
- Indian Entrepreneur challenges Senator Elizabeth in US Senate race
- 37 year old man attacked woman inside Gurdwara
- Indian American won $250,000 in Science Talent Search
- TRUMP most expensive vacation UPSETS AMERICANS!!!!
- Trump nominated Indian American federal judge to appeals court
- Short Term Comfort for IT Employees due to relaxation in H1B Visa
- Bharara was fired by the Trump administration
- TRUMP and AMMA gets same salary...
- Florida man's attempt to burn an Indian - American store
- Indian Sikh shot dead in the state of Washington
- Indian techie spouse returns to US to fulfill his hubby's dreams (NRI)