Washington sources have stated that Indian-American entrepreneur Shiva Ayyadurai will challenge liberal icon and Democratic Senator Elizabeth Warren in the 2018 US Senate race from the state of Massachusetts. The Indian-American, who says he invented the email, first announced his candidacy last month to “defend the American dream”, the American Bazaar Online reported on Thursday.
Earlier on his campaign website, Ayyadurai had stated “I will always be grateful for the opportunities I have found here (America). Now I am committed to preserving, protecting, and expanding those opportunities for the citizens of Massachusetts and for all Americans. That is the new American Revolution, and I hope you will join me in this fight.”The Mumbai born entrepreneur has four Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) degrees and is also a contributor to BreitBart news, a far-right American news, and opinion and commentary website.
Ayyadurai, who is so far the only declared Republican
candidate, has been going after Warren right from the beginning, hashtaging her
as “FAKEFIGHTER” on Twitter. During her political carrier, the Massachusetts
senior senator has earned a name as fighter for consumers and the working class
and meanwhile in a recent tweet, he launched a rather “Trumpesque” attack on
the Senator Warren for her call to increase federal investment in medical
“Warren doesn’t REALLY understand Medicine or Innovation. Her mumbo jumbo is just about throwing $$’s. Dumb!”. Ayyadurai came to the US at the age of seven in 1970 and went on to become a renowned systems scientist, inventor, and entrepreneur.
Bangladeshi diplomat charged for labor trafficking Sources from New York have stated that a high ranking Bangladeshi diplomat based in New York, accused of forcing his servant to work for up to 18 hours a day without pay, was charged on Monday with labor trafficking and assault. Shahedul Islam, Bangladesh’s Deputy Consul General in New York, faces up to 15 years in prison if convicted.
- Irish PM extended family in Mumbai ecstatic
- Chicago's campaign about Trump's immigration policies launched
- Trump says Portland hates crime unacceptable
- By 2026, 23 Million Americans to lose Health Insurance
- National Geographic Bee contest won by Indian American student
- Indian -American prosecutor called for probe into Russian meddling
- Texas warns people of color subjected to profiling
- Donald Trump appoints Neil Chatterjee Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
- Nancy Pelosi will lead bipartisan to India
- Indian Origin man robbed while rescuing female co-worker
- Mann Kaur, 101 years breaks record In Sky Tower
- Indian American man charged with Insider trading
- Surgeon asked to resign from Trump administration
- H-1B and L1 visas are for employees, if you have enough money, you can opt for the EB5 visa: Lohia
- Sikh group kickstarts TV campaign for educating about Sikhism (NRI)