Washington sources have stated that Indian-American entrepreneur Shiva Ayyadurai will challenge liberal icon and Democratic Senator Elizabeth Warren in the 2018 US Senate race from the state of Massachusetts. The Indian-American, who says he invented the email, first announced his candidacy last month to “defend the American dream”, the American Bazaar Online reported on Thursday.
Earlier on his campaign website, Ayyadurai had stated “I will always be grateful for the opportunities I have found here (America). Now I am committed to preserving, protecting, and expanding those opportunities for the citizens of Massachusetts and for all Americans. That is the new American Revolution, and I hope you will join me in this fight.”The Mumbai born entrepreneur has four Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) degrees and is also a contributor to BreitBart news, a far-right American news, and opinion and commentary website.
Ayyadurai, who is so far the only declared Republican
candidate, has been going after Warren right from the beginning, hashtaging her
as “FAKEFIGHTER” on Twitter. During her political carrier, the Massachusetts
senior senator has earned a name as fighter for consumers and the working class
and meanwhile in a recent tweet, he launched a rather “Trumpesque” attack on
the Senator Warren for her call to increase federal investment in medical
“Warren doesn’t REALLY understand Medicine or Innovation. Her mumbo jumbo is just about throwing $$’s. Dumb!”. Ayyadurai came to the US at the age of seven in 1970 and went on to become a renowned systems scientist, inventor, and entrepreneur.
Indian American man charged with Insider trading Washington sources have stated that An Indian-American man has been charged with insider trading here by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). It was stated that Avaneesh Krishnamoorthy, a Vice President in the risk management department of Nomura Securities, a New York-based investment bank, allegedly used the confidential information of a private equity firm’s acquisition to conduct insider trading, the American Bazaar online reported on Wednesday.
- Surgeon asked to resign from Trump administration
- H-1B and L1 visas are for employees, if you have enough money, you can opt for the EB5 visa: Lohia
- Sikh group kickstarts TV campaign for educating about Sikhism (NRI)
- Indian man shot dead by masked man in Washington
- Indian Entrepreneur challenges Senator Elizabeth in US Senate race
- 37 year old man attacked woman inside Gurdwara
- Indian American won $250,000 in Science Talent Search
- TRUMP most expensive vacation UPSETS AMERICANS!!!!
- Trump nominated Indian American federal judge to appeals court
- Short Term Comfort for IT Employees due to relaxation in H1B Visa
- Bharara was fired by the Trump administration
- TRUMP and AMMA gets same salary...
- Florida man's attempt to burn an Indian - American store
- Indian Sikh shot dead in the state of Washington
- Indian techie spouse returns to US to fulfill his hubby's dreams (NRI)