Sources from Washington sources have stated that young Indian man who arrived in the US only 25 days ago was shot dead by two masked men at the convenience store of a gas station here, and the India was coordinating with the investigating agencies in the US over the Thursday killing of Vikram Jaryal, 26, in Yakima city, External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj had tweeted on Saturday.
Sushma Swaraj said"I have received a report on the incident resulting in the tragic death of Jaryal in Washington State". According to her, the killers entered the AM-PM store at 1.30 a.m. They snatched cash from the victim and shot him on his chest, killing him.
Jaryal was from Hoshiarpur district in Punjab and worked as a clerk in the convenience store. It was stated that he was behind the counter when the two people in masks came in and robbed the store, according to NBC Right Now channel. Police said Jaryal cooperated and handed over the money but one of the attackers still shot him in the chest before fleeing the site.
Police told the channel that the victim was able to tell officers what happened when they arrived a few minutes later, “but tragically, he died a short time later at the hospital”. She said Indian officials were coordinating with investigative agencies who “have got the CCTV footage and are in the process of apprehending the culprits. Our consulate in San Francisco is helping the family and following this up with the police authorities.
National Geographic Bee contest won by Indian American student Washington sources have stated that year 14 year old Indian American student has won the prestigious $50,000 National Geographic Bee contest here, becoming the sixth consecutive Indian American to win the championship.
- Indian -American prosecutor called for probe into Russian meddling
- Texas warns people of color subjected to profiling
- Donald Trump appoints Neil Chatterjee Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
- Nancy Pelosi will lead bipartisan to India
- Indian Origin man robbed while rescuing female co-worker
- Mann Kaur, 101 years breaks record In Sky Tower
- Indian American man charged with Insider trading
- Surgeon asked to resign from Trump administration
- H-1B and L1 visas are for employees, if you have enough money, you can opt for the EB5 visa: Lohia
- Sikh group kickstarts TV campaign for educating about Sikhism (NRI)
- Indian man shot dead by masked man in Washington
- Indian Entrepreneur challenges Senator Elizabeth in US Senate race
- 37 year old man attacked woman inside Gurdwara
- Indian American won $250,000 in Science Talent Search
- TRUMP most expensive vacation UPSETS AMERICANS!!!!