Georgia sources have stated that in late spring this year Dr. Indrakrishnan received communication from the Georgia Senate requesting him to drop in at a convenient time to handover some documents. Moreover between a packed Gastroenterology practice in Lawrenceville, GA, serving on several boards of the government and non- profit organizations in leadership roles and giving back to society, Dr. Indrakrishnan did not tend to it right away assuming it was a document related to one of the many healthcare projects he has been working on for the betterment of Georgians’ healthcare.
Eventually when he visited the Senate in July, Dr. Indrakrishnan found out that the Georgia Senate had unanimously passed a resolution in his honor in recognition of his contributions in various fields. The resolution Resolution 364, authored by Senator David Shafer of the 48 district and supported by Senators Renee Unterman of the 45th, P.K. Martin of the 9th, Fran Millar of the 40th, Jack Hill of the 4th districts and others, bears testimony to the many roles Dr. Indrakrishnan embraces, enhances and enriches along the way.
Meanwhile Dr. Indrakrishnan’s description in his
honor, Resolution 364, stands testament to his many accomplishments as a
physician and as a person. A champion for causes with claims to many firsts,
Dr. Indrakrishnan is a force to reckon with. He dedicates this rare gesture of
honor to his wife Gayathri without whom he feels he would not have
received this exceptional recognition from the law makers.
Is Aadhaar Card Mandatory for NRI Weddings? Sources have stated that Aadhaar should be made mandatory for the registration of NRI marriages in India to tackle desertion and other marital issues, an inter-ministerial committee has recommended to the Ministry of External Affairs. Meanwhile the proposal by the special committee on Indian passport holders
- Donald Trump appointed Raj Shah as White House Communications Operations
- UNESCO Head condemned killing of Gauri Lankesh
- Another feather in Dr. Indran Indrakrishnan's Cap in Georgia Senate Resolution
- 10th Anniversary Celebrations done at BAPS Sri Swaminarayan Mandir
- University Professor blamed for Child trafficking in Atlanta
- Bangladeshi diplomat charged for labor trafficking
- Irish PM extended family in Mumbai ecstatic
- Chicago's campaign about Trump's immigration policies launched