According to sources Overseas Indians tracking the Indian economy and the business environment here would have come across reports of slowing growth. However, when you factor in the global economic environment, it is not as bad as it seems.
Meanwhile the Mid-term and long-term potential of the Indian economy is bright. The country is buzzing with entrepreneurial activity. The process of deciding on policies has become more inclusive and forward-looking than it ever was. India is expected to grow at around 5% in the current fiscal, much more than several bigger economies.
a report by McKinsey Global Institute states that India is the eleventh most favored
destination in the world for multinational firms to set up headquarters. And,
according to the 2013 World Investment Report by the United Nations Conference
on Trade and Development, India is the third most attractive destination for
foreign direct investment, or FDI.
Quoting Aadhaar Number in Income tax return not applicable for NRI Dubai sources have stated that the Indian Consulate General reiterated that non-resident Indians (NRIs) don’t need to link Aadhaar, India’s biometric identity card, to their Permanent Account Number (PAN) issued by the Income Tax authorities.
- US' EB5 visa scheme extended till December 22
- Microsoft campus to get superb cricket field
- Less Focus on H1-B Visas says USA Ambassador - Will it impact on Indian companies?
- Indian American couple contributed $1 Million for Indian Fund
- US Navy veteran charged with killing an Indian engineer has pleaded not guilty
- The number of Indian students pursuing in USA are increased 2x times - Report says!
- Adopted 3 year girl found dead in ditch with injuries
- Term of Indian Ambassador to the US Navtej Sarna been extended
- Indian father shot while protecting son from robbers
- Miss World 2017 Crown by Indian Manushi Chhillar
- Teenager cum Student killed in a Road accident
- Indian American Sikh elected New Jersey Town Mayor
- Manisha Singh won Senate approval to be Assistant Secretary of State
- Indian re-arrested following completion of ten year sentence
- Can this iPhone based Ultrasound Machine detect Cancer??