According to sources Overseas Indians tracking the Indian economy and the business environment here would have come across reports of slowing growth. However, when you factor in the global economic environment, it is not as bad as it seems.
Meanwhile the Mid-term and long-term potential of the Indian economy is bright. The country is buzzing with entrepreneurial activity. The process of deciding on policies has become more inclusive and forward-looking than it ever was. India is expected to grow at around 5% in the current fiscal, much more than several bigger economies.
a report by McKinsey Global Institute states that India is the eleventh most favored
destination in the world for multinational firms to set up headquarters. And,
according to the 2013 World Investment Report by the United Nations Conference
on Trade and Development, India is the third most attractive destination for
foreign direct investment, or FDI.
Nisha Biswal will head USIBC Washington sources have stated that Nisha Biswal, a former US Assistant Secretary of State for South and Central Asian Affairs, will head the US India Business Council (USIBC), according to an official announcement. Meanwhile Myron Brilliant, US Chamber executive vice-president and head of International Affairs said “We are thrilled to welcome Nisha Biswal to the US-India Business Council and to the US Chamber team".
- This 3 year old girl found missing after Father's punishment
- NRIs, Foreign Nationals for Registration in Indian Companies
- Why this London based Economist has contrarian take on household finances??
- Top NRIs Sector can invest for best returns
- Indian American chosen as FCC Chairman
- (USCIS) resumed the premium processing if H-1B Visa
- Is Aadhaar Card Mandatory for NRI Weddings?
- Donald Trump appointed Raj Shah as White House Communications Operations