According to sources new US Ambassador to India Kenneth Juster had said currently the US is undertaking a comprehensive review of its visa policy but it’s not focused on any one country or H-1B visas. Meanwhile, he said as the US administration had not yet announced the policy, he can’t comment on the impact it may have.
Juster whos spoke to the media said the visa policy review was not focused on any country or any particular sort of visa and also did not agree that US stance on H-1B visas was contradictory to its policy to promote innovation.
Currently the Donald Trump administration is tightening rules governing H-1B visas. A Congressional committee this month passed a legislation that proposes to hike the minimum salary of H-1B holders from $60,000 to $90,000. The move is likely to impact Indian IT companies.
Quoting Aadhaar Number in Income tax return not applicable for NRI Dubai sources have stated that the Indian Consulate General reiterated that non-resident Indians (NRIs) don’t need to link Aadhaar, India’s biometric identity card, to their Permanent Account Number (PAN) issued by the Income Tax authorities.
- US' EB5 visa scheme extended till December 22
- Microsoft campus to get superb cricket field
- Less Focus on H1-B Visas says USA Ambassador - Will it impact on Indian companies?
- Indian American couple contributed $1 Million for Indian Fund
- US Navy veteran charged with killing an Indian engineer has pleaded not guilty
- The number of Indian students pursuing in USA are increased 2x times - Report says!
- Adopted 3 year girl found dead in ditch with injuries
- Term of Indian Ambassador to the US Navtej Sarna been extended
- Indian father shot while protecting son from robbers
- Miss World 2017 Crown by Indian Manushi Chhillar
- Teenager cum Student killed in a Road accident
- Indian American Sikh elected New Jersey Town Mayor
- Manisha Singh won Senate approval to be Assistant Secretary of State
- Indian re-arrested following completion of ten year sentence
- Can this iPhone based Ultrasound Machine detect Cancer??