The Telugu Desam Party may not be in the best of shapes as of now but there is one thing the party has a great credit record of and no other party matches it. This is with reference to the discipline in the party and the strict code of conduct the party members follow. Here is one more example. Chandrababu Naidu the party supremo is busy with ‘Vastunna Mee Kosam’ Padayatra and this format is now adopted by the Anantapur TDP team. MLA of Raptadu Paritala Sunita has reportedly started her own Padayatra few days back. Varadapuram Suri, the constituency incharge for Dharmavaram also followed suit. As part of that, Suri reportedly announced Rs 10000 each for 43 weaver families who lost their lives due to suicide. There is also reports that MLA Palle Raghunadha Reddy and even the MP Nimmala Kishtappa have been taking part in the Padayatra very extensively and visiting all homes in their constituencies.
M. Mukesh Goud all set to quit Congress and joins the ruling TRS Hyderabad sources have stated that though Mukesh Goud served as a minister in the Congress government under Dr YS Rajasekhar Reddy, K. Rosaiah and Kiran Kumar Reddy, he was defeated with a huge margin of over 45,000 votes by BJP's Raja Singh Rathod from Goshamahal Assembly constituency in 2014.
- Telangana keen to have a partnership with Israel in cyber security and world-class robust architecture
- Tamilnadu governor entered Bathroom as a lady panics and runs out
- M.tech, B.Pharm admission opens now in Gitam University
- Special invitation for World Telugu Conference to Tollywood stars
- WATCH VIDEO : Tamil Nadu Government conducts Belly Dance Program for School Children - Can they go even more worse?
- Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards
- Vijay Mallya gets yet another blow in London!
- J&K school gives worst wedding gift to the 'Teacher couple'
- Arun Jaitley urges people to cast their right franchise
- For 2019 General Election every critic, filmmaker, politician preparing their weapons
- Why Revanth not booked any room at Gandhi Bhavan?
- Another major setback to Telangana TDP that is already ailing in the region