The 2014 elections are fast approaching and many political parties are already in the arrangements to get a victory in that. As part of the process, it is natural for anyone to conduct surveys from time to time and understand the voter pulse. At a time when everyone feels YSR Congress is in the front, here is something else. It is heard that recently a survey was undertaken by a mysterious source and the details of the survey was passed onto all the political parties. According to that, the 2014 elections will be won by the Telugu Desam Party. The survey gives TDP a good number of 124 seats. The second place is taken by YSR Congress party with 79 seats and 42 seats are being given to the TRS party. Surprising point is, the Congress party will have to be happy with just 34 seats in their quota. It is not sure who has done this survey but the general talk is that this is a reliable source of data. If this works out then Chandrababu will be a happy man.
Chandrababu Naidu is one leader who is completely morally bankrupt Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that Revanth Reddy, it appears, is turning out to be following in the footsteps of his guru. The Kodangal MLA, who resigned from the president ship of the Telugu Desam Working Committee, was applauded for quitting the assembly as well. But it now appears that one has to save one's praise and appreciation of his actions for another day, because Revanth Reddy has not submitted his resignation officially vacating his Kodangal seat, as yet.
- Why TDP MLA MLA Vallabhaneni Vamsi gives resignation?
- PM reaches Miyapur in a chopper to inaugurate Metro Rail
- AP Assembly leaves 3 day vacation for MLAs
- Innovative Machines to be installed in Hyderabad Airport
- Apple supplier Foxconn employed thousands of students to assemble iPhone X who are being forced to work overtime
- CBSE and ICSE schools in Telangana to teach Telugu as mandatory language subject from the next academic year
- Hyderabadis will face lot of Traffic nightmares & Diversions
- Gujarat Chief Minister confirms that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' will not release in their state
- Do you know? How Much money was collected through GST for the months of August, Sep and October?
- Nara Lokesh should know when to keep calm - Nandi Awards controversy erupts
- Bhavana Rape Case: Dileep's ex-wife is the Key witness in SIT Chargesheet
- Android phones collecting addresses of nearby mobile towers when location services are disabled
- India test fires #BrahMos missile successfully - Video Inside
- Do Revanth want anything from Telangana Government?
- Cisco along with Interpol will fight Cyber Crime