The 2014 elections are fast approaching and many political parties are already in the arrangements to get a victory in that. As part of the process, it is natural for anyone to conduct surveys from time to time and understand the voter pulse. At a time when everyone feels YSR Congress is in the front, here is something else. It is heard that recently a survey was undertaken by a mysterious source and the details of the survey was passed onto all the political parties. According to that, the 2014 elections will be won by the Telugu Desam Party. The survey gives TDP a good number of 124 seats. The second place is taken by YSR Congress party with 79 seats and 42 seats are being given to the TRS party. Surprising point is, the Congress party will have to be happy with just 34 seats in their quota. It is not sure who has done this survey but the general talk is that this is a reliable source of data. If this works out then Chandrababu will be a happy man.
Will Naidu put these into Modi EARS!! Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu trying his level best to solve the most troubling water problems in the state. While taking up several projects like Polavaram, Chandrababu is also coming up temporary fixes to solve the crisis. Recently, Andhra Pradesh government has entered a deal according to which 700 MW of Free Power to Maharashtra in turn for 90 TMCs of Water.
- Why McDonald's shuts down 169 outlets in North and East India?
- Atlast the Nandyal battle is over!!Polling is over !!
- To promote peace, A Punjabi named his 2 sons as Bharat and Pakistan
- Why Chiranjeevi as a Politician surprised many on his birthday???
- Attention of people diverted towards other new sensational news
- Nandyal will be the beginning of the end for TDP
- Ex- MLA booked for thrashing Businessman
- FIR to be filed on Jagan for GUNSHOOT SPILL
- Man who posted morphed photos of AP Chief Minister and his son Lokesh is arrested
- Tribal woman delivered a baby in an auto rickshaw
- Jagan LATEST SPILL AT NANDYAL!!
- AP, Delhi and Goa undergoes Bypolls
- Hyderabad Women appointed as Uber India CPO
- Has YSRCP Chief Jagan walked the Extra Mile for Nandyal bypolls???
- Nandyal Assembly Elections with high Security Blanket