Now that the inter exams are completed,students are planning to apply for various colleges selecting course of their choice. Telangana government introduced online system for admissions to various colleges affiliated to various universities.
It is now comingout that online admission system is getting misused. Many students when they tried to apply online much to their shock found that their names are already registered. This shows that some private colleges to get admissions into their colleges are manipulating the system.
While online system is introduced for transparency,many colleges are using it to increase their college strength and swindle fee reimbursement money.Various colleges are getting information of students using aadhar numbers form the managements of intermediate colleges paying huge amounts.
After that they approach students promising hostel facility, transportation and mobile phones.Students who are unable to register their names are confused while university authorities are planning criminal action.
Can Mohammed Azharuddin win in Telangana Assembly Elections? Hyderabad sources have stated that the Congress in Telangana has invited former cricketer Mohammed Azharuddin to contest the next state Assembly election, due in 2019. Meanwhile, the state Congress president N. Uttam Kumar Reddy said
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Orionoid Meteor Shower - Here's a guide on How and Where to watch it in India this Weekend
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- What is Revanth Reddy's next move??
- Have you linked your Aadhar card with Bank Account? Else you have to pay Rs.20,000 fine - Oct 31st deadline
- Will Weather play spoil sport in India and New Zealand's first ODI?
- An Andhra Church Pastor lured and sexually assaulted women in his church!
- Chief Minister of Jharkhand riding on a 2-Wheeler without a Helmet - Controversial VIDEO inside
- NTR Atom Bombs will explode next Diwali
- A Mild Earthquake hits Hyderabad!
- KCR's Master Plan - Avoid BJP totally and split the rival groups!
- Did Revanth Reddy touched CM KCRs feet??
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu didn't celebrate Diwali??
- Doctors vent their rage against 'Mersal' for portraying them in a bad light
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!