India is a developing country, common clap with me and say it again... India is a developing country. Are you felling irritated ? Yeah, so do we... to hear the same phrase since last few decades without knowing when will our mother country can be called as Developed Country. Even after 50 years of independence and democracy, there are still thousands of villages without basic essentials, electricity, transportation and etc... there are poor mothers who are selling their kids because they can't raise them. and the problems list go on...
Did you remember Prakasam Pantulu, our first chief minister, who sacrificed his life, personal assets for people? Gone are those days, where leaders used to spend their life time earnings, savings for the people and work for people welfare.. Today's political scenario is all about watch out your family, businesses, friends, well wishers and then serve people. Here are few interesting facts our current leaders of India and Andhra Pradesh.
Following is a table of Top 10 Richest members of parliament. The assets value is counted by combining the assets of MP and his/her spouse as declared by them before elections.
Interesting facts of these MPs are as follows :
- 7 out of 10 Richest MPs are from Indian National Congress
- 1 MP is 8th pass,1 MP is 12th pass, 7 MPs are graduates and only 1 MP is post graduate.
- At least 7 of the 10 MPs have Political or Business Family connections
- 6 Richest MPs are Lok Sabha Members
- 7 MPs have assets more than 100 Crores
- The combined assets of top 3 MPs is more than combined assets of rest of the 7 MPs.