Nagam Janardhan Reddy is al set to join BJP very soon as per the understanding he has reached with the BJP leadership and is expected to contest for Parliament from Mahabubnagar on BJP ticket. At the same time, there is more bad news for TDP with Nagam reportedly in talks with Jaipal Yadav and one more MLA of TDP from his home district.
If this is true, then TDP may lose a key MLA and an important leader in the district. Initially Nagam was expected to make comeback to TDP but this is not the case now. Forget about his entry, now TDP has to do its best to see that he doesn’t take away more MLA’s into BJP!
TS,AP roundup Jan 24 Hyderabad police pulls MIM ‘Dangal’ posters down.The police has pulled down posters featuring MIM president Asaduddin Owaisi, striking a ‘Dangal’ pose. The posters showed Mr Owaisi in the place of film star Aamir Khan, and featured BJP president Amit Shah, UP Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav, Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi and former UP CM Mayawati.
- BJP sings Ram Temple note a head of Polls
- Punjab Elections 2017: Parties ignoring dalit goldmine?
- Uttarakhand Elections 2017: Will Faujis help BJP after OROP discrepancies?
- UP Elections 2017: CM Akhilesh gets HC shock?
- Manipur elections 2017: BJP upbeat as Cong crumbles
- Goa Election 2017: Kejriwal says 'EC promoting bribery'
- Five state polls a close call ?
- EC gives Budget shock to Union Government?
- Goa Elections: Congress woos Students,says Free petrol
- Budget 2017: Congress unhappy with Supreme Court Verdict on Postponement of Budget
- BJP, Congress ditches demonetization in support of local issues
- Punjab Election 2017 : Amarinder Singh says this is his LAST election
- Protests called off after violence spread across the state
- "I am a Brand ambassador Material..." says Delhi Chief Minister
- Special sitting of Tamilnadu Legislative Assembly held yesterday