Nagam Janardhan Reddy is al set to join BJP very soon as per the understanding he has reached with the BJP leadership and is expected to contest for Parliament from Mahabubnagar on BJP ticket. At the same time, there is more bad news for TDP with Nagam reportedly in talks with Jaipal Yadav and one more MLA of TDP from his home district.
If this is true, then TDP may lose a key MLA and an important leader in the district. Initially Nagam was expected to make comeback to TDP but this is not the case now. Forget about his entry, now TDP has to do its best to see that he doesn’t take away more MLA’s into BJP!
Jagan gets ED shock Leader of the opposition in AP assembly, YSRCP president Jagan Mohan Reddy got huge shock as the Enforcement Directorate decided to attach his assets worth Rs 749 crs including his house. ED has taken this decision in continuation with its investigation with regards to his connection in money laundering probe against Jagan. The assets attached by the ED include movable properties worth Rs 344.38crore and immovable once worth Rs 404.72crs.
- Judges Agitation, Boon in Disguise for KCR
- Whatsapp Ban - Threat to India?
- Jagan to Unleash War on Kodela
- Heavy Rain lashes out Hyderabad
- First merit was announced on Monday.
- Swathi’s murder in Chennai, police have little identity
- Parliaments Monsoon Session commences from July 18th to August 12th
- LIVE :: Istanbul Airport Partially opened after blasts killed 36 persons