Nagam Janardhan Reddy is al set to join BJP very soon as per the understanding he has reached with the BJP leadership and is expected to contest for Parliament from Mahabubnagar on BJP ticket. At the same time, there is more bad news for TDP with Nagam reportedly in talks with Jaipal Yadav and one more MLA of TDP from his home district.
If this is true, then TDP may lose a key MLA and an important leader in the district. Initially Nagam was expected to make comeback to TDP but this is not the case now. Forget about his entry, now TDP has to do its best to see that he doesn’t take away more MLA’s into BJP!
Will Jagan's special status agitation yield results People of Andhra Pradesh are intensifying protests against Union Government's decision delaying special status as promised during the bifurcation and later during elections. With Union Ministers speaking in different voices in Parliament,MPs from AP cutting across party lines are expressing their anger.
- What is brother Anil's connection to AgstaWestland scam?
- Trending :: DMK tried to use 'Kabali' teaser for own political benefits and failed miserably
- Death toll rises in Telangana to 234.
- NMDC signs a MoU for mineral exploration
- The Highest Paid actress in Tollywood.
- Marriage certificate is documentary evidence
- Malaysia’s Minister meets Telangana Minister for cooperation in various sectors
- Congress will use 'Middleman Letter' to defend Gandhi's in Parliament
- Polls were commissioned by two vernacular TV channels and daily
- Modi asks his ministerial colleagues to embrace social media wholeheartedly
- Upload Modi's certificate on DU Website - Arvind Kejiriwal
- Centre serious about floor test in Uttarakhand?
- BJP President Amit Shah pleads TN citizens to vote for BJP.
- Khushbu, congress leader challenges Jayalalitha only to fight in the electionsTamilnadu
- Kanimozhi says DMK will safeguard fishermen