Nagam Janardhan Reddy is al set to join BJP very soon as per the understanding he has reached with the BJP leadership and is expected to contest for Parliament from Mahabubnagar on BJP ticket. At the same time, there is more bad news for TDP with Nagam reportedly in talks with Jaipal Yadav and one more MLA of TDP from his home district.
If this is true, then TDP may lose a key MLA and an important leader in the district. Initially Nagam was expected to make comeback to TDP but this is not the case now. Forget about his entry, now TDP has to do its best to see that he doesn’t take away more MLA’s into BJP!
All about India's 'surgical revenge' on Pakistan? Indian government led by PM Modi made a huge tactical shift in its strategy vis a vis Pakistan and how it handles cross border terrorism. Instead of following strategic restraint like previous governments despite all terror attacks killing many in the country, like Parliament Attack, Kargil War, 26/11 Mumbai attacks, Pathankot and more recently Uri, Government headed by PM Modi, gave green signal for the army to strike with full vigor.
- TS,AP roundup -Sep 29
- International,National roundup-Sep 29
- Mandatory settlement of non Hungarian citizens by polling
- Strikes taken place along LoC causes significant damage: DGMO
- What is small kid's connection with Navy alert in Mumbai?
- BREAKING - High Alert in Punjab Villages after India's Surgical Strikes
- "Women are better in Financial matters.." says Telangana CM
- "Don't blame Cinema for LOVE MURDERS happening in Society.."
- Why video or audio message not released about Jayalalitha?
- India takes revenge: conducts surgical strikes on Pakistan
- KCR apologized for wrong promises to land victims
- Lake beds encroached by government’s own departments
- Revanth Reddy fired at KTR
- Hyderabad puppy wins PETA’s “Cutest Indian Dog Alive” contest
- KTR confined to catwalks?