Nagam Janardhan Reddy is al set to join BJP very soon as per the understanding he has reached with the BJP leadership and is expected to contest for Parliament from Mahabubnagar on BJP ticket. At the same time, there is more bad news for TDP with Nagam reportedly in talks with Jaipal Yadav and one more MLA of TDP from his home district.
If this is true, then TDP may lose a key MLA and an important leader in the district. Initially Nagam was expected to make comeback to TDP but this is not the case now. Forget about his entry, now TDP has to do its best to see that he doesn’t take away more MLA’s into BJP!
Tamilnadu State Minister apologized for having lied about the health status of Jayalalitha Chennai sources have stated that State Forest Minister Dindigul Srinivasan apologized to the people of Tamilnadu, particularly the AIADMK cadre, for having lied about the health status of Jayalalitha while she was in hospital. He admitted that all their claims like 'Amma had idli, tea, and she smiled at the team of doctors' etc. were just a bunch of lies.
- YS Kutumbam Program reviewed by YS Jagan with his teammates
- FaceBook launched offline campaign for identifying 'False News' in its platform
- "Nara Lokesh hatching a plot to snatch away the Sadavarthi lands" Ambati
- Bollywood producer Karim Morani surrenders in Actress Rape Case
- Vijayawada devotee offered 'Sahasra Nama Mala' valued at about Rs8.36 crore at Tirupathi
- Raids by IT Department on properties of Former Karnataka CMs son in law
- US Defense Secretary meets PM Narendra Modi by next week
- Koppolu Satyanarayana ended his life by hanging himself
- TDP along with Jai Lava Kusa attacked by TV Channel
- BJP Woman Leader slaps Hindu girl for having affair with Muslim youth
- Do Yogi Adityanath should face mini referendum ahead of 2019 Parliamentary by poll??
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu's choice of Rajamouli is perfect??
- After CM Naidu next is PM Modi is assigning task for SS Rajamouli
- Blue Whale attacker seeks help in Exam Answer sheet
- SC not a mute spectator in Sadavarthi Satram lands issue