Methane is made up of Carbon and Hydrogen the process of splitting these results in a huge and enormous amount of energy.Energy or in other words current is a must need to almost every individual for survival.This splitting process involves a huge investment.Now this way of extracting is actually very beneficial to generate huge energy.But why so much of uproar and protests??.
(Above is picture of a well dug in Neduvassal)
The reason is this methane is planned to be extracted from a very fertile delta land in Neduvassal in Tamil Nadu.To be clear , energy extracted from methane is a welcoming process but methane extracted from delta lands is a big Nooo!!!.There are other ways to extract ethane without hitting the farmers, who are already on the verge of death and drowned in poverty due to monsoon failures.One of the successful methods is extracting methane from Sewage is a very effective method.Even on of the Tamil movies "Tamiluku En Onnai Aluthavum" has explained this process in a very simple way.
The most developed nation United States Of America has adopted this way of extraction for a past few years.It even imports sewage from nearby nations to extract Methane.To the irony, our Government pull lands and planes to make the most fertile land into a mining land."The land is my only source of income and I raise a range of crops to meet the expenses.
As we cannot afford to hire labourers due to high wages, we ourselves toil in the field,” says a farmer from Neduvassal.His statement clearly picturizes the true plight of farmers." I will fight it out.They can take over my land, but only over our dead bodies,” says Mr. Subramanian, another farmerThis Neuvassal issue has now grown into a mass protest, almost alike to the recent pro-jallikattu protest in the State. Much like the jallikattu protest, this stirs also get intensified with the support from the youth and celebrities.It also gets mobilised through social media adding to the intense.
Koppolu Satyanarayana ended his life by hanging himself Sources have stated that senior BJP leader from Chirala in Prakasam district Koppolu Satyanarayana ended his life by hanging from the ceiling of his house. The incident, which occurred in Sampathnagar under Kothapeta panchayat of Vetapalem mandal, has sent shockwaves among the party workers, friends and relatives.
- TDP along with Jai Lava Kusa attacked by TV Channel
- YS Kutumbam Program reviewed by YS Jagan with his teammates
- US Defense Secretary meets PM Narendra Modi by next week
- Bollywood producer Karim Morani surrenders in Actress Rape Case
- BJP Woman Leader slaps Hindu girl for having affair with Muslim youth
- Do Yogi Adityanath should face mini referendum ahead of 2019 Parliamentary by poll??
- Raids by IT Department on properties of Former Karnataka CMs son in law
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu's choice of Rajamouli is perfect??
- After CM Naidu next is PM Modi is assigning task for SS Rajamouli
- FaceBook launched offline campaign for identifying 'False News' in its platform
- Blue Whale attacker seeks help in Exam Answer sheet
- SC not a mute spectator in Sadavarthi Satram lands issue
- PM Modi expected to talk about GST, Demonetization at BJP National Executive
- Can you fly without boarding pass in Airport?
- Baahubali Maker clarifies about designing APs new Assembly