Methane is made up of Carbon and Hydrogen the process of splitting these results in a huge and enormous amount of energy.Energy or in other words current is a must need to almost every individual for survival.This splitting process involves a huge investment.Now this way of extracting is actually very beneficial to generate huge energy.But why so much of uproar and protests??.
(Above is picture of a well dug in Neduvassal)
The reason is this methane is planned to be extracted from a very fertile delta land in Neduvassal in Tamil Nadu.To be clear , energy extracted from methane is a welcoming process but methane extracted from delta lands is a big Nooo!!!.There are other ways to extract ethane without hitting the farmers, who are already on the verge of death and drowned in poverty due to monsoon failures.One of the successful methods is extracting methane from Sewage is a very effective method.Even on of the Tamil movies "Tamiluku En Onnai Aluthavum" has explained this process in a very simple way.
The most developed nation United States Of America has adopted this way of extraction for a past few years.It even imports sewage from nearby nations to extract Methane.To the irony, our Government pull lands and planes to make the most fertile land into a mining land."The land is my only source of income and I raise a range of crops to meet the expenses.
As we cannot afford to hire labourers due to high wages, we ourselves toil in the field,” says a farmer from Neduvassal.His statement clearly picturizes the true plight of farmers." I will fight it out.They can take over my land, but only over our dead bodies,” says Mr. Subramanian, another farmerThis Neuvassal issue has now grown into a mass protest, almost alike to the recent pro-jallikattu protest in the State. Much like the jallikattu protest, this stirs also get intensified with the support from the youth and celebrities.It also gets mobilised through social media adding to the intense.
India's second engineering facility set up by Uber According to sources the cab aggregate Uber has set up a new engineering facility in Hyderabad's Kondapur area. This is its second engineering facility in the country. According to sources the kondapur facility is spread in 18000 sq feet. Hyderabad facility is the company's largest centre outside its headquarters in San Francisco
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?
- Patanjali Food Park coming soon to Telengana
- Wake Up People... This is how Restaurants cheat you with old GST rates and make you blame the Government