McDonald's apologised after a brief post on Twitter.It was a statement blast criticising the current President Donald Trump of US.But the company blamed it as a hack from an external source. The quickly deleted tweet created a huge uproar, fromTrump followers.The tweet mentioned him as a disgusting excuse of a President and we would love to have Barack Obama back.It also added that Trump has tiny hands.
The tweet was removed quickly mid-morning yesterday soon after being posted.But still, it gained plenty of attention in political and media circles.
"Based on our investigation, we have determined that our Twitter account was hacked by an external source," said McDonald's spokeswoman Terri Hickey when questioned about it yesterday. "We took swift action to secure it, and we apologise this tweet was sent through our corporate McDonald's account."
Hacking has been a persistent problem, especially for people in limelight in recent years with the growing influence of Twitter and other social media sites. Earlier in April 2013, a hack of the Associated Press resulted in an erroneous post that the White House had been attacked, which sent shocks to the US stocks markets.
Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin Hyderabad sources have stated that the Reserve Bank of India has on Friday clarified that the Rs 10 coin was valid and was very much in circulation. Sources have stated that those refusing to accept the Rs 10 coin could end up facing legal action. Meanwhile it scoffed at the rumors that the coin was banned. It said minor changes in the coin are also acceptable and it asked people not to believe in rumors.
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?