McDonald's apologised after a brief post on Twitter.It was a statement blast criticising the current President Donald Trump of US.But the company blamed it as a hack from an external source. The quickly deleted tweet created a huge uproar, fromTrump followers.The tweet mentioned him as a disgusting excuse of a President and we would love to have Barack Obama back.It also added that Trump has tiny hands.
The tweet was removed quickly mid-morning yesterday soon after being posted.But still, it gained plenty of attention in political and media circles.
"Based on our investigation, we have determined that our Twitter account was hacked by an external source," said McDonald's spokeswoman Terri Hickey when questioned about it yesterday. "We took swift action to secure it, and we apologise this tweet was sent through our corporate McDonald's account."
Hacking has been a persistent problem, especially for people in limelight in recent years with the growing influence of Twitter and other social media sites. Earlier in April 2013, a hack of the Associated Press resulted in an erroneous post that the White House had been attacked, which sent shocks to the US stocks markets.
Koppolu Satyanarayana ended his life by hanging himself Sources have stated that senior BJP leader from Chirala in Prakasam district Koppolu Satyanarayana ended his life by hanging from the ceiling of his house. The incident, which occurred in Sampathnagar under Kothapeta panchayat of Vetapalem mandal, has sent shockwaves among the party workers, friends and relatives.
- TDP along with Jai Lava Kusa attacked by TV Channel
- YS Kutumbam Program reviewed by YS Jagan with his teammates
- US Defense Secretary meets PM Narendra Modi by next week
- Bollywood producer Karim Morani surrenders in Actress Rape Case
- BJP Woman Leader slaps Hindu girl for having affair with Muslim youth
- Do Yogi Adityanath should face mini referendum ahead of 2019 Parliamentary by poll??
- Raids by IT Department on properties of Former Karnataka CMs son in law
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu's choice of Rajamouli is perfect??
- After CM Naidu next is PM Modi is assigning task for SS Rajamouli
- FaceBook launched offline campaign for identifying 'False News' in its platform
- Blue Whale attacker seeks help in Exam Answer sheet
- SC not a mute spectator in Sadavarthi Satram lands issue
- PM Modi expected to talk about GST, Demonetization at BJP National Executive
- Can you fly without boarding pass in Airport?
- Baahubali Maker clarifies about designing APs new Assembly