YSRCP's fire brand leader Roja is now getting exposed on her 'love' letter. It is known that Jagan finding Roja exploding on AP CM Chandra Babu and taking him and his ministers on daily basis, gave her free hand.
She got suspensed from the assembly for using foul language. Roja even fought the battle legally taking it to the supreme court but court asked her to settle the matter amicably with the assembly speaker.
Now even after one year of suspension from the assembly, rumours are coming that efforts are on to suspend Roja for some more time. In the meantime Roja's love letter bomb exploded in YSRCP.
While Roja is claiming that she wrote an apology letter to the speaker along with the party leaders, party leaders say they accompanied her only after she requested them to accompany her.
This love letter issue now reached Jagan Mohan Reddy. Roja according to sources in the letter to the speaker mentioned that she didnot abuse TDP leader Anita and if anyone is hurt then she would tender her apologies.
Now TDP leaders are raising this letter issue in the assembly. Inside talk is Jagan questioned Roja why she gave apology letter without consulting him. While Roja said MP Vijaya Sai Reddy, MLC Ummareddy Venkateswarlu were present with her,they claim they went with her only after she called them.
In the midst of all this Roja and Jagan are saying there is no question of tendering apology. But TDP sources say Roja in her letter agreed to tender apology to Roja and if she goes back on her word,they would expose Jagan and Roja. It has to be seen what wil happen in the assembly session on Monday.
Iftar at Rashtrapati Bhavan; SAFFRON PARTY Central ministers skip The current President Pranab Mukherjee hosted his last Iftar party at Rashtrapati Bhavan in New Delhi, on Friday ahead of the celebration of Ramzan. Despite receiving invites to attend the iftar dinner organized at Rashtrapathi Bhavan, not even one in the BJP-led government at the center attended the dinner iftar party hosted by the President.
- Is his bike rally a blackmail?
- RAJINIKANTH should not ENTER POLITICS his FINANCIAL FRAUD WILL BE LEAKED !!
- Power Star to shock T-Tiger
- Petitioner tells 95.1% of the people possess Aadhaar, enrollment figure stood at 115.15 crore
- Infosys PAYS 65 LAKHS FOR VISA MISUSE CASE!!
- Are they behind Jagan's decisions
- Natasimha creates sensation in Hindupur
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath to get 8 Special Officers On Duty
- SHOCKING: Terror attacks in Mecca was averted
- A Deputy Superintendent of Police was stoned to death by a mob as he protected Umar Farooq
- TS, AP Roundup June 23
- NAIDU SAYS DONT USE MY ROADS AND DONT BUY MY PENSION
- India, World Roundup June 23
- Kovind files nomination papers with Modi
- Indian Army gives shock to Modi