YSRCP's fire brand leader Roja is now getting exposed on her 'love' letter. It is known that Jagan finding Roja exploding on AP CM Chandra Babu and taking him and his ministers on daily basis, gave her free hand.
She got suspensed from the assembly for using foul language. Roja even fought the battle legally taking it to the supreme court but court asked her to settle the matter amicably with the assembly speaker.
Now even after one year of suspension from the assembly, rumours are coming that efforts are on to suspend Roja for some more time. In the meantime Roja's love letter bomb exploded in YSRCP.
While Roja is claiming that she wrote an apology letter to the speaker along with the party leaders, party leaders say they accompanied her only after she requested them to accompany her.
This love letter issue now reached Jagan Mohan Reddy. Roja according to sources in the letter to the speaker mentioned that she didnot abuse TDP leader Anita and if anyone is hurt then she would tender her apologies.
Now TDP leaders are raising this letter issue in the assembly. Inside talk is Jagan questioned Roja why she gave apology letter without consulting him. While Roja said MP Vijaya Sai Reddy, MLC Ummareddy Venkateswarlu were present with her,they claim they went with her only after she called them.
In the midst of all this Roja and Jagan are saying there is no question of tendering apology. But TDP sources say Roja in her letter agreed to tender apology to Roja and if she goes back on her word,they would expose Jagan and Roja. It has to be seen what wil happen in the assembly session on Monday.
Why Telangana Leader offered Rs. 100 crore to Rahul Gandhi?? Telangana sources have stated that the fight for the post of Telangana Pradesh Congress Committee President has been intensified in the party. With the existing TPCC President N Uttam Kumar Reddy failed to perform up to the mark, many senior leaders are making beeline to get key post ahead of 2019 elections. Meanwhile the Party senior leaders Ponnala Laxmaiah, K Jana Reddy, Komatireddy Venkatreddy, J Geeta Reddy, Mohd Ali Shabbir etc already met AICC President Sonia Gandhi and lobbied strongly
- Amit Shah countered criticism over celebrations amid Gorakhpur tragedy
- TSRTC bus caught fire while on move
- Will the Online game be removed as per Indian Government's order??
- A Happy News for Government Job seekers in Telangana
- AP West Godavari nurse missing in Tamilnadu
- RSS chief ignores Kerala bureaucrat's order, unfurls flag at a school
- Naidu follows KCR style of escapism!!
- Drugs in beach cafes!!
- How was Modi's Speech at Red Fort, Delhi?
- Tamilnadu CM in his Independence Day speech said Govts Sole Aim of Public. Service
- Indian China Army clashed again!!
- Kamal haasan says Ministers are Blunt Knives!!
- School girl Raped on Independence day!!
- Blue Whale game to be blocked in INDIA!!
- Chandrababu Naidu, KCR, Pawan had a great combo night