YSRCP's fire brand leader Roja is now getting exposed on her 'love' letter. It is known that Jagan finding Roja exploding on AP CM Chandra Babu and taking him and his ministers on daily basis, gave her free hand.
She got suspensed from the assembly for using foul language. Roja even fought the battle legally taking it to the supreme court but court asked her to settle the matter amicably with the assembly speaker.
Now even after one year of suspension from the assembly, rumours are coming that efforts are on to suspend Roja for some more time. In the meantime Roja's love letter bomb exploded in YSRCP.
While Roja is claiming that she wrote an apology letter to the speaker along with the party leaders, party leaders say they accompanied her only after she requested them to accompany her.
This love letter issue now reached Jagan Mohan Reddy. Roja according to sources in the letter to the speaker mentioned that she didnot abuse TDP leader Anita and if anyone is hurt then she would tender her apologies.
Now TDP leaders are raising this letter issue in the assembly. Inside talk is Jagan questioned Roja why she gave apology letter without consulting him. While Roja said MP Vijaya Sai Reddy, MLC Ummareddy Venkateswarlu were present with her,they claim they went with her only after she called them.
In the midst of all this Roja and Jagan are saying there is no question of tendering apology. But TDP sources say Roja in her letter agreed to tender apology to Roja and if she goes back on her word,they would expose Jagan and Roja. It has to be seen what wil happen in the assembly session on Monday.
Innovative Machines to be installed in Hyderabad Airport Hyderabad sources have reported that Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (RGIA), Hyderabad has become the first airport in the country to commence installing waste recycling machines as a pilot project. Currently the machines have been installed to crush plastic PET (polyethylene terephthalate) bottles, steel/aluminium cans and plastic bags in an eco-friendly way, said GMR Hyderabad International Airport Ltd. (GHIAL), which operates the airport.
- Apple supplier Foxconn employed thousands of students to assemble iPhone X who are being forced to work overtime
- CBSE and ICSE schools in Telangana to teach Telugu as mandatory language subject from the next academic year
- Hyderabadis will face lot of Traffic nightmares & Diversions
- Gujarat Chief Minister confirms that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' will not release in their state
- Do you know? How Much money was collected through GST for the months of August, Sep and October?
- Nara Lokesh should know when to keep calm - Nandi Awards controversy erupts
- Bhavana Rape Case: Dileep's ex-wife is the Key witness in SIT Chargesheet
- Android phones collecting addresses of nearby mobile towers when location services are disabled
- India test fires #BrahMos missile successfully - Video Inside
- Do Revanth want anything from Telangana Government?
- Cisco along with Interpol will fight Cyber Crime
- Mumbai Man built a six seater plane, Names it after Modi
- Tentative Tariff of Hyderabad Metro Rail doing rounds in Social Media
- One Plus 5T Face Unlock, Finger Print Sensor and many features will make you BUY THIS IMMEDIATELY
- After 37 years! A historic moment in Zimbabwe as Robert Mugabe resigns - People rejoice on the streets