1. Prime Minister Narendra Modi hailed as ‘Bharat ma ka sher’ by BJP MPs : Prime Minister Narendra Modiattended the Rajya Sabha briefly on Thursday, the first time since the announcement of the results of assembly polls, as BJP members greeted him with the slogan — " dekho dekho kaun aaya, Bharat ma ka sher aaya(Look who has arrived, India's lion has arrived)".
2. Maximum listeners tune into Mann Ki Baat from Bihar : Bihar, Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh have maximum listeners to Prime Minister Narendra Modi's radio programme, Mann Ki Baat, and Manipur registered highest awareness for the programme, followed by Assam and Rajasthan.
3. PM Narendra Modi declares fresh Dalit outreach plans : Exhorting BJP MPs to work relentlessly for the party's future goals, Prime MinisterNarendra Modiannounced plans on Thursday for a fresh Dalit outreach to be crafted around BR Ambedkar's 125th birth anniversary celebrations and for enlisting youth in the organisation's growth strategy.
4. Hizbul charade of ‘Kashmiri nationalism’ ends as it says pelt stones for Islam : Hizbul Mujahideenmilitant Zakir Rashid Bhat, who took over from Burhan Wani who was killed in an encounter last July , has urged Kashmiri Muslim youths to pelt stones at security forces in the name of Islam, rubbishing Hurriyat's claim that the militant movement was "secular" or for "freedom" and Kashmiri "nationalism".
5. After Islamabad's reaction on Ajmer blast acquittal, India says Pak must not meddle in our internal affairs : Taking exception to Pakistan's statements on the acquittal of Swami Aseemanand in the Ajmerblasts case, India has said it rejected Islamabad's effort to meddle in India's internal affairs and did not need any self-serving sermons from the neighbour.
6. Justice Karnan demands Rs 14 crore relief from Supreme Court : Facing arrest warrant for defying Supreme Courtorders in a contempt case against him, Calcutta High Court's Justice C S Karnanhas passed a suo motu order, despite being divested by the SC of judicial powers, directing the CJI and six senior-most SC judges to pay him Rs 14 crore in compensation.
7. Salahuddin asks Pakistan not to annex Gilgit-Baltistan : Pakistan-Occupied Kashmir-based United Jihad Council chief Syed Salahuddin has asked Pakistan not to declare Gilgit-Baltistan as its "fifth province" following recent reports that Islamabad was considering such a step, saying that this would weaken the "disputed status" of Jammu & Kashmir at the United Nations.
8. China to 'authorise' Pakistan to build missiles, tanks, FC-1 Xiaolong combat aircraft : In what will come as bad news for India, 'all-weather friends' China and Pakistan are set to not just increase weapons exchanges, the former is also expected to 'authorise' the latter to produce ballistic, cruise, anti-aircraft and anti-ship missiles, and battle tanks, China's state-run media reported late yesterday.
9. Yet another Congress MLA from Goa quits, says 'can't accept Rahul Gandhi as my leader' : A day after Congress Goa MLA Vishwajit Rane quit the party, another legislator, Savio Rodrigues, also resigned, saying he "can't accept Rahul Gandhi as my leader".
10. Indian flyers: Love is OK, not rudeness : Love in the air is okay, but not rudeness say Indian flyers. A study on inflight behaviour by Expedia, one of the world's biggest online travel firms, has found that Indians are tolerant of "flirting singles" and "amorous couples", but detest rear seat kickers, "boozers" and loud passengers.
11. India asks Pakistan to return two missing clerics : India has asked the Pakistan government to return two senior Indian clerics who have been missing from Lahore since Wednesday. Asif Nizami and his brother Nazim Nizami, senior clerics from Hazrat Nizamuddin Auliya dargah in New Delhi were travelling in Pakistan on a religious tour, but are believed to have gone missing from Lahore.
1. French school shooting: 4 shot, 10 hurt, student arrested : : A 16-year-old student who had troubled relations with his peers opened fire at a high school in southern France on Thursday, wounding three other students and the principal who tried to intervene, officials said.
2. Military wins in Donald Trump's budget; environment, aid lose big : President Donald Trump's new $1.15 trillion budget would reshape America's government with the broad, conservative strokes he promised as a candidate, ordering generous increases for the military, slashing domestic programs and riling both fellow Republicans and Democrats by going after favored programs.
3. US air strike killed militants in Idlib: US military : An air strike carried out by US forces on Thursday in Idlib, Syria, killed several al Qaeda militants, US Central Command said in a statement.
4. Pak army chief on 1st visit to China, meets top leaders : China's top leadership has assured Pakistan army chiefGeneral Qamar Javed Bajwathat they completely understood the geopolitical, economic and security situation in the region and its implications for the two "all- weather" friends, the Pakistan Army said on Thursday.
5. McDonald's deletes Donald Trump tweet, says Twitter account compromised : McDonald's Corpquickly deleted a tweet sent from the company's handle slamming President Donald Trump on Thursday and said its official Twitter account had been compromised.
6. Erdogan accuses EU of launching anti-Islam 'crusade' : Turkey's president on Thursday accused the EU's top court of starting a "crusade" against Islam after a ruling allowing European companies to ban employees from wearing religious or political symbols including the Islamic headscarf.
7. Chinese man suffers racial attack in US : A woman hit a Chinese man on a bus in New Yorksaying she hates Chinese. She used the same kind of invective that accomplished the violence and killing of a few Indians since Donald Trump took charge as the president of the United States.
8. British PM May rejects call for Scottish independence vote : British Prime Minister Theresa May has rejected a call from Scotland's leader for a referendum on Scottish independence before Britain leaves the European Union.
9. Kenya counter-terror work creates abuses, rights group says : Kenya's security agencies are violating privacy rights incounter-terrorism operations and the information acquired is used to commit human rights abuses, including targeted killings, an international human rights group says.
10. Got any better ideas, China asks US on North Korea : China insisted on Thursday that its proposal for de-escalating tensions on the Korean peninsula was the "only feasible plan" and challenged the United States to come up with something better.
Will Naidu put these into Modi EARS!! Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu trying his level best to solve the most troubling water problems in the state. While taking up several projects like Polavaram, Chandrababu is also coming up temporary fixes to solve the crisis. Recently, Andhra Pradesh government has entered a deal according to which 700 MW of Free Power to Maharashtra in turn for 90 TMCs of Water.
- Why McDonald's shuts down 169 outlets in North and East India?
- Atlast the Nandyal battle is over!!Polling is over !!
- To promote peace, A Punjabi named his 2 sons as Bharat and Pakistan
- Why Chiranjeevi as a Politician surprised many on his birthday???
- Attention of people diverted towards other new sensational news
- Nandyal will be the beginning of the end for TDP
- Ex- MLA booked for thrashing Businessman
- FIR to be filed on Jagan for GUNSHOOT SPILL
- Man who posted morphed photos of AP Chief Minister and his son Lokesh is arrested
- Tribal woman delivered a baby in an auto rickshaw
- Jagan LATEST SPILL AT NANDYAL!!
- AP, Delhi and Goa undergoes Bypolls
- Hyderabad Women appointed as Uber India CPO
- Has YSRCP Chief Jagan walked the Extra Mile for Nandyal bypolls???
- Nandyal Assembly Elections with high Security Blanket