AP CM Chandra Babu Naidu and his government got huge shock when his minister K.Atchannaidu was involved in a sexual assault. K.Kalyani,an R&B department Class-IV employee attempted suicide in front of the AP assembly sending shock waves.
In front of RIMS in Srikakulam she accused K.Atchchannaidu of treatening her and accused him of kicking her. She protested in front of RIMS, accusing minister of not paying her salary for four months.
She claimed that she met Atchannaidu few days back and informed him about the situation but Minister assaulted and insulted her. She attempted suicide as she couldn't meet CM.Chandra Babu Naidu.
Some say she got the post after the death of her father and then got promotion by faking her SSC certificate. Police said she was upset when she was found gulity and now she is blaming veryone.
Chandrababu Naidu faces heat from Dalits in the state Vijayawada sources have made a statement that AP chief minister N Chandrababu Naidu is facing the heat from Dalits in the state for ignoring their welfare and turning a blind eye when issues close to them are highlighted.
- Pawan Kalyan puts all his efforts for Uddanam kidney disease patients
- Telangana Wildlife Board approved SRDP project
- Delhi government's Power Department was issued a High Court notice
- Arvind Kejriwal Government plans to create an App which lets people to track the Government
- TNEA Counseling 2017: Anna University started the Process yesterday
- Drugs scandal news takes new turn with Telugu news channels reports
- Ram Gopal Varma's next Target is Akun Sabharwal - Telangana Govt reacts !!
- Model wearing a skirt was arrested!!
- KCRs Ambitious Scheme has bad side effects Than Good ?
- MODI surprise SHOCKED EVERYONE!!
- Aadhar is safe!!BUT NOT SAFE!!
- Mukesh Ambani announced Bonus Share issue after 7 years
- AP Ministers, TDP Leaders gets trolled in Social Media
- An Indian produces a fake identity to get US Citizenship
- Former Doordarshan Anchor died, Coconut Tree fell on her