Owaisi brothers from MIM are known for shocking and sensational demands. They represent old city in Hyderabad and pose as champions of muslims. But even after representing the area for many decades lives of muslims didnot change in the old city.
Now Akbaruddin Owaisi came with a shocking demand for Old City. Speaking to scribes he demanded a whopping Rs 5000crs special package.Speaking in the assembly he said former CM YSR sanctioned Rs 2000crs package but this was not implemented.
He said “MIM would extend complete support to Hyderabad Metro Rail project in the Old City. We also want MMTS phase-II project to be completed fast,”
He added Old city was neglected for decades but conveniently forgot that for most of the time, MIM party represented the region and his party is always close to the ruling parties.
Doctors vent their rage against 'Mersal' for portraying them in a bad light Vijay's 'Mersal' is just getting criticism from all quarters even after the release of the movie. Director Atlee took a hit against corporate hospitals and doctors and portrayed them in a bad light and most of them are venting their rage against him.
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!
- Why is Mr.Chandrababu Naidu still keeping a muted response on Revanth Reddy issue?
- Apple Watch saves a man's life!
- China is Ranking number 1 in smartphone usage - India ranks behind
- TTV Dinakaran's latest interview create ripples
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Air Pollution and Sound Pollution raises to a whole new level in Chennai
- US President Trump celebrated Diwali at the White House
- Fire accident at Central Kolkata Office Building - Rescue works too slow?
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- Revanth Reddy starts to show his muscle
- IT jobs running low in Telangana - A shocking report!
- Most of the Indians have spent their Diwali on the Social Media!
- First Supported Modi for Demonetization - Now, apologizing for supporting!
- A Cold war popping between MP Butta and Jagan Mohan Reddy?