People are wondering whether Power Star can hald PM Modi's powerful tsunami which is heading at enormous speed towards south. It is known that chief of Jana Sena revealed his plans to contest 2019 elections from Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
Of late he has been raising various issues and is focussing mostly on Andhra Pradesh. Now after announcing his will to contest even in Telangana,he started raising the farmers issues and also powerful tweets on farmers suicides issues in both the states.
He asked PM Modi not to discriminate ignoring the south states vis a vis North states during development schemes. He said this is not good gor the nation's integrity.
It has to be seen how PM Modi or BJP will respond to Pawan Kalyan's allegations. Pawan kalyan already made clear that he is now not part of NDA government led by PM Modi.
Kerala BJP leaders are CORRUPTION KINGS!! The Kerela unit BJP party has conducted an investigation internally and claimed that BJP leaders have taken 5.60 crore bribe to get private institutes in the state approvals from the Medical Council of India.
- Model wearing a skirt was arrested!!
- Facts about The 14th President of INDIA
- Yogi Adityanath to resign soon??
- Sasikala to eat porridge in Tamil Nadu Jail??
- Tamilnadu's CM hiked salary of 232 Legislators by 200%
- Will Kamal Haasan join hands with Rajini??
- TDP MP revoked the ban using his power?
- Forty years Wrestler arrested for raping a Teenage Kabbadi player - But gets VIP treatment
- A big jolt to AP Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu
- Ram Nath Kovind becomes 14th President of Independent India
- Ram Nath Kovind is elected as India's First Citizen - Welcome the 14th President of India
- PM Modi's monthly address in AIR fetches 5.19 crore
- Appointments made during Samajwadi party rule to be probed by CBI: Yogi Adityanath
- Corruption to be reported to TN Minister's Online, Kamal Hassan appealed
- Sabarimala to get Airport comes up at Cheruvally