India's political spectrum, the Bharatiya Janata Party has now come a long way to rule over a large part of India the election results of Manipur should make us ponder whether that explanation is adequate to explain the Congress party’s decline and the Bharatiya Janata Party’s (BJP) rise as the pole around which politics in the country revolves today. BJP’s vote has increased to more than 36%, taking it beyond the Congress’s figure of 35.1%.
Assam and Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur becomes the third state with a BJP government after Prime Minister Narendra Modi scripted a landslide victory in 2014.North-Eastern states have been known to be inclined towards the party running the Central government, partly because of the heavy dependence of the region on grants and funds from the Centre’s kitty.What explains this exceptional success for the BJP in a region which was before considered to be a Congress bastion.Now five years down the line, the party has established its power in 13 states. Amongst them 10 states, it has its power on its own, while three other states it shares power with its regional allies. The graphical representation of the saffron surge is clearly illustrated in the image below:
The reason for this is because of the tactical move of the BJP's and mainly due to the aggressive charismatic move of our Prime minister Modi.This took the dull BJP to reach a higher notch.
GST also flops like Demonetization?? The much-hyped one tax regime GST also seems to be going the Demonetization way.The reason why demonetization was brought in was to swipe out black money but according to the reports from RBI, it looks like a flop.But Arun Jaitley said that it was mainly done to increase digital transactions.But it looks Traders and Shop owners are back to their same old ways of Zero Business with liquid cash transactions.
- Will SS Rajamouli finish the toughest task assigned to him?
- Mydukur S. Raghurami Reddy not ready to resign from YSRCP
- AIIMS in Mangalagiri to admit students this year:Works started
- Do underage drinkers have easy accessibility to alcohol?
- Former MP Lagadapati Rajagopal saved Rs 50 Cr of YSRC party chief Jaganmohan Reddy's batch
- Dasara Special Train by South Central Railways from Hyderabad to Vishakapatnam and Kakinada
- How TDP won Nandyal by-election, Ways revealed?
- Junior Colleges will have Dasara Holidays from September 20 to October 2
- Hyderabad Pubs entry should have Aadhaar Card
- YSRCP Proved Right In The Sale Of Sadavarthi Lands
- Why YSRCP Leader urges CM ChandrababuNaidu to resign?
- State government in association with Light Craft Foundation is conducting photography Festival
- Educational Institutions in Kerala shut amid continuous rain
- Differences Between Modi and Pawan Kalyan?
- What did Bill Gates contributed to AP?