India's political spectrum, the Bharatiya Janata Party has now come a long way to rule over a large part of India the election results of Manipur should make us ponder whether that explanation is adequate to explain the Congress party’s decline and the Bharatiya Janata Party’s (BJP) rise as the pole around which politics in the country revolves today. BJP’s vote has increased to more than 36%, taking it beyond the Congress’s figure of 35.1%.
Assam and Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur becomes the third state with a BJP government after Prime Minister Narendra Modi scripted a landslide victory in 2014.North-Eastern states have been known to be inclined towards the party running the Central government, partly because of the heavy dependence of the region on grants and funds from the Centre’s kitty.What explains this exceptional success for the BJP in a region which was before considered to be a Congress bastion.Now five years down the line, the party has established its power in 13 states. Amongst them 10 states, it has its power on its own, while three other states it shares power with its regional allies. The graphical representation of the saffron surge is clearly illustrated in the image below:
The reason for this is because of the tactical move of the BJP's and mainly due to the aggressive charismatic move of our Prime minister Modi.This took the dull BJP to reach a higher notch.
A Girl Student committed suicide at Sathyabama University - Students vandalized campus - Who is to be blamed? Students of the deemed Sathyabama University in Chennai, yesterday went on a rampage as they created a ruckus and indulged in mob violence after one of the students committed suicide in that college hostel premises itself.
- YSRCP Party gets new MLA by name Dommeti Venkateswarlu
- Chandrababu Naidu is one leader who is completely morally bankrupt
- Why TDP MLA MLA Vallabhaneni Vamsi gives resignation?
- PM reaches Miyapur in a chopper to inaugurate Metro Rail
- AP Assembly leaves 3 day vacation for MLAs
- Innovative Machines to be installed in Hyderabad Airport
- Apple supplier Foxconn employed thousands of students to assemble iPhone X who are being forced to work overtime
- CBSE and ICSE schools in Telangana to teach Telugu as mandatory language subject from the next academic year
- Hyderabadis will face lot of Traffic nightmares & Diversions
- Gujarat Chief Minister confirms that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' will not release in their state
- Do you know? How Much money was collected through GST for the months of August, Sep and October?
- Nara Lokesh should know when to keep calm - Nandi Awards controversy erupts
- Bhavana Rape Case: Dileep's ex-wife is the Key witness in SIT Chargesheet
- Android phones collecting addresses of nearby mobile towers when location services are disabled
- India test fires #BrahMos missile successfully - Video Inside