Lots of things happened with a sudden twist and turns after Jaya's demise.Now a 32-year-old man,J.Krishnamurthy has come claiming to be late Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa's son.He has been ordered by the Madras High Court to appear at the Chennai Police commissioner's office on Saturday. The man has also been warned that he would face severe arrest if the documents he presented are proved to be fake.Mr Krishnamurthy projects him to be the son of Jayalalithaa and late Telugu actor Shoban Babu.The couple has given his custody to a woman Vasanthamani, who was met by Jayalalithaa during a film shoot, in Erode in 1986.
He also submitted a copy of an adoption deed, which had been signed by Jayalalithaa's mentor MG Ramachandran as a witness."Even an LKG child will say these documents are fabricated," clearly says Justice R Mahadevan."You attached a photo available in the public domain. Do you think anyone can just walk in and initiate PIL proceedings," the judge added to the statement."Don't play with the court," Justice Mahadevan warned the petitioner and directed the additional public prosecutor to check the genuineness of the documents.Mr. Krishnamurthy told the media that he met Jayalalithaa at her Poes garden residence, and planned to declare him as her son in public. He also said VK Sasikala was not happy to this.
The resident of Erode has also sought security, claiming threats to his life from the opposition party.Activist Traffic Ramaswamy, known for peeping in, filed the PIL on behalf of Krishnamurthy, said, "The truth must come out. I have no problem if the court takes action against Krishnamurthy if the documents are found false."An AIADMK spokesperson, on condition of anonymity, said, "There is no truth to this. The court has ordered a probe, which would establish the truth."
Is KCR spreading lies Many are wondering whether Telangana CM KCR is spreading lies. It is known that KCR is known for his his aggressive style of functioning . He crushed entire opposition politically and electorally and is making grounds to win the 2019 elections without any competiton.
- Will Modi get snap poll shock
- India, World Roundup May 25
- TS, AP Roundup May 25
- "Dhoni gets a better preference than me" Harbajan Singh
- Cheif Minister escapes from terror accident!!
- HC told Centre and UP Government to reply to a plea on disqualification of Yogi Adityanath
- Shocker : Cut the penis of the rapists
- Why Melania and Ivanka Trump wearing all black at Vatican?
- Why is Revanth Reddy angry with CBN
- Modi wrote: Idea of using plastic litter creates potential for small scale industry
- BJP is most needed in TELANGANA!!
- 7th Pay Commission Recommended Hike in House Rent Allowance
- 1000 Villagers to celebrate birthday as per Aadhaar Card
- Pawan is locked now!!
- OUCET for Academic year 2017 to be held on June 5