Lots of things happened with a sudden twist and turns after Jaya's demise.Now a 32-year-old man,J.Krishnamurthy has come claiming to be late Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa's son.He has been ordered by the Madras High Court to appear at the Chennai Police commissioner's office on Saturday. The man has also been warned that he would face severe arrest if the documents he presented are proved to be fake.Mr Krishnamurthy projects him to be the son of Jayalalithaa and late Telugu actor Shoban Babu.The couple has given his custody to a woman Vasanthamani, who was met by Jayalalithaa during a film shoot, in Erode in 1986.
He also submitted a copy of an adoption deed, which had been signed by Jayalalithaa's mentor MG Ramachandran as a witness."Even an LKG child will say these documents are fabricated," clearly says Justice R Mahadevan."You attached a photo available in the public domain. Do you think anyone can just walk in and initiate PIL proceedings," the judge added to the statement."Don't play with the court," Justice Mahadevan warned the petitioner and directed the additional public prosecutor to check the genuineness of the documents.Mr. Krishnamurthy told the media that he met Jayalalithaa at her Poes garden residence, and planned to declare him as her son in public. He also said VK Sasikala was not happy to this.
The resident of Erode has also sought security, claiming threats to his life from the opposition party.Activist Traffic Ramaswamy, known for peeping in, filed the PIL on behalf of Krishnamurthy, said, "The truth must come out. I have no problem if the court takes action against Krishnamurthy if the documents are found false."An AIADMK spokesperson, on condition of anonymity, said, "There is no truth to this. The court has ordered a probe, which would establish the truth."
Why Harish Rao conducted 12 hour non-stop meeting??? According to sources, the first time in the history of Telangana and also in the erstwhile Andhra Pradesh, Telangana Irrigation Minister T Harish Rao has created a record of sorts. Sources have stated that the minister conducted 12-hour long non-stop meeting with the officials of Irrigation officials and reviewed progress in the construction of ongoing irrigation projects as well as pending land acquisition.
- Ram Nath Kovind takes oath as the President of India
- China repeats India must withdraw soldiers over Sikkim border
- 60 lakh worth Gold Biscuits seized near Rameswaram
- Bail Rejected - What is Dileep's next move?
- Charmee scared to face SIT ??
- Man held for raping a mentally challenged girl
- KTR got wishes from all quarters as he turned 41 recently
- Why Revanth Reddy seeks support of Pawan Kalyan???
- Actor Navdeep to be quizzed today in Hyderabad Drug Case
- Pakistan National been arrested on charges of drug peddling
- IGNOU plans to set up dedicated learning support centers for Transgender students
- India's 13th President leavesPresidenttoday!
- Delhi's Air is totally toxic
- Class 10 Rape victim delivers a baby in school toilet
- Will Mahesh Babu accept Jagan's plan???