Lots of things happened with a sudden twist and turns after Jaya's demise.Now a 32-year-old man,J.Krishnamurthy has come claiming to be late Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa's son.He has been ordered by the Madras High Court to appear at the Chennai Police commissioner's office on Saturday. The man has also been warned that he would face severe arrest if the documents he presented are proved to be fake.Mr Krishnamurthy projects him to be the son of Jayalalithaa and late Telugu actor Shoban Babu.The couple has given his custody to a woman Vasanthamani, who was met by Jayalalithaa during a film shoot, in Erode in 1986.
He also submitted a copy of an adoption deed, which had been signed by Jayalalithaa's mentor MG Ramachandran as a witness."Even an LKG child will say these documents are fabricated," clearly says Justice R Mahadevan."You attached a photo available in the public domain. Do you think anyone can just walk in and initiate PIL proceedings," the judge added to the statement."Don't play with the court," Justice Mahadevan warned the petitioner and directed the additional public prosecutor to check the genuineness of the documents.Mr. Krishnamurthy told the media that he met Jayalalithaa at her Poes garden residence, and planned to declare him as her son in public. He also said VK Sasikala was not happy to this.
The resident of Erode has also sought security, claiming threats to his life from the opposition party.Activist Traffic Ramaswamy, known for peeping in, filed the PIL on behalf of Krishnamurthy, said, "The truth must come out. I have no problem if the court takes action against Krishnamurthy if the documents are found false."An AIADMK spokesperson, on condition of anonymity, said, "There is no truth to this. The court has ordered a probe, which would establish the truth."
When will Polavaram project deadlock come to an end? According to sources Polavaram project was initiated by the then Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, the late Dr. YS Rajashekhar Reddy, who envisaged the project as a prestigious one for the state. Dr. YSR also held all party consultations on the dam and reached out to all the stake-holders on the same.
- Telangana Intermediate public examinations preponed to avoid question paper leakage
- India's second engineering facility set up by Uber
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'