Lots of things happened with a sudden twist and turns after Jaya's demise.Now a 32-year-old man,J.Krishnamurthy has come claiming to be late Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa's son.He has been ordered by the Madras High Court to appear at the Chennai Police commissioner's office on Saturday. The man has also been warned that he would face severe arrest if the documents he presented are proved to be fake.Mr Krishnamurthy projects him to be the son of Jayalalithaa and late Telugu actor Shoban Babu.The couple has given his custody to a woman Vasanthamani, who was met by Jayalalithaa during a film shoot, in Erode in 1986.
He also submitted a copy of an adoption deed, which had been signed by Jayalalithaa's mentor MG Ramachandran as a witness."Even an LKG child will say these documents are fabricated," clearly says Justice R Mahadevan."You attached a photo available in the public domain. Do you think anyone can just walk in and initiate PIL proceedings," the judge added to the statement."Don't play with the court," Justice Mahadevan warned the petitioner and directed the additional public prosecutor to check the genuineness of the documents.Mr. Krishnamurthy told the media that he met Jayalalithaa at her Poes garden residence, and planned to declare him as her son in public. He also said VK Sasikala was not happy to this.
The resident of Erode has also sought security, claiming threats to his life from the opposition party.Activist Traffic Ramaswamy, known for peeping in, filed the PIL on behalf of Krishnamurthy, said, "The truth must come out. I have no problem if the court takes action against Krishnamurthy if the documents are found false."An AIADMK spokesperson, on condition of anonymity, said, "There is no truth to this. The court has ordered a probe, which would establish the truth."
FAST ACTIONS by Yogi Adithyanath government today After assuming the work of Lucknow UP CM, Yogi Adityanath is seen in action. CM has recently made several major orders to tighten the ban on illegal trade, slaughterhouses and goose-trafficking. At the same time, anti-Romeo squads are also in the process of dealing with girls who are tired of girls outside of UP's school-colleges. In the same sequence, on Thursday, the Yogi Sarkar took several major decisions after one, after which the UP police administration was seen in action.
- TTV Dhinakaran, E Madhusudanan and Deepa Jayakumar file nomination in tri-cornered contest
- 10 Historical Facts which would SHOCK and SURPRISE you - You Can't Believe yourself...!!
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad on Thursday hit an Air India staff with his slipper over a seating issue
- Vicky Nanjappa takes us back to 1998, when a war cropped up between former chief minister J Jayalalitha and MGR's widow Janaki
- SEC directs removal of the word 'aam' and not the photographs of political leaders
- Owaisi getting shock from all quarters?
- BJP Yuva Morchas accused a woman of posting "obscene, morphed and tampered" post in Face book
- World Water Day: In developing nations, water issues are colored by gender roles