1. Runaway Hyderabad girls' beach trip to Visakhapatnam finally ends in zoo : The five girls aged below 13 who went missing in Hyderabad on Thursday were traced to Visakhapatnam on Friday and are being escorted to their homes by the police.
2. Kansas governor thanks Indians, promises to help Kuchibhotla's widow stay in US : Sunayana Dumala, the widow of Srinivas Kuchibhotlawho was killed in a shooting in Olatheon February 22, will be helped to return to the US and stay there. This assurance was given by Kansas governor Sam Brownback at a ceremony at Topeka, the capital of Kansas recently.
3. Hyderabad turning into hub for fake note business : The `business' of fake currencyappears to be on the rise in Hyderabad, with the city police arresting 10 people, involved in the crime, over the last one month.Officials, closely following the case, say that these photocopied notes are being brought into the city from places like Sircilla, Nizampet and Ibrahimpatnam.
4. Air Costa grounded, staff without salary since January : The financial crisisplaguing Vijayawada- based Air Costa airlines has come to haunt 600 employees, who have been denied salariesfor two months.
5. Love sours with trust deficit: Bank cashier smothers wife : A cashier of Corporation Bank was arrested for murdering his 27-year-old wife at their house in Abdullapurmet four days ago. The accused P Laxman, 47, worked in Madannapet.
6. Alumni in US, Canada plan big celebrations : The centenary celebration of Osmania University, scheduled to be held in Chicago, US, on May 14, is being planned on a grand scale. Alumni of the university from the US and Canada will participate in the celebration, being organised under the banner of 'Glory of Hyderabad'.
7. Cap on NEET attempts lifted by MCI : In a huge relief to thousands of medical aspirants in state, the Medical Council of India (MCI) has scrapped the limit on number of attempts and age criteria for National Eligibility Entrance Test.
8. Bulletiers on national road safety drive, stop at Hyderabad : On a mission to spread awareness about road safety, three bikers -- wedding planner Aditya Singh, tattoo artist Atul Mishraand Rishab Shankdhar -- members of the group UP32 Bulletiers, made a stop at Hyderabad on Friday.
9. Rationed RBI cash may not fill all ATMs, bankers on the edge : Bankers in the city are worried about the cash situationeven though the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has promised immediate remittance this week.
10. When Nehru dropped Hindi bombshell & Osmania University erupted : It was April 6, 1952. Things had returned to normal in Hyderabad stateafter the Police Action in September 1948 and the first elected government had just taken over a month ago on March 7, 1952.
1. CM, Jagan should press Centre for funds : Prathyeka Hodha Vibajana Hamila Samiti convenor Chalasani Srinivas on Friday advised both Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu and Opposition leader Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy to join hands in bringing pressure on the
2. CM asks officials to hasten EAP works : Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu has asked officials to hasten works relating to externally-aided projects (EAPs) in the State. Mr. Naidu called a review meeting on the EAPs, at the Secretariat, near here, on Friday.
3. State budget not people-friendly : The budget presented by Finance Minister Yanamala Ramarksihnudu in State Assembly was not at all pro poor or people-friendly and it would rather benefit the corporate houses and businessmen, CPI (M) State secretary P. Madhu said here on Friday.
4. ULC official in ACB net : Deputy Inspector of Survey, Urban Land Ceiling, Visakhapatnam, Mummana Rajeswara Rao, was taken into custody on Friday by personnel of the Anti Corruption Bureau (ACB) for allegedly amassing wealth disproportionate to his known sources of income.
5. DA cases valued at Rs. 140 cr. unearthed by ACB in 2016 : The Anti-Corruption Bureau (ACB) has unearthed assets valued at Rs. 140 crore in disproportionate assets (DA) cases and seized Rs. 36 lakh in 2016.
6. Sexual minorities are worst-hit, says expert : The sexual minorities in the country are the most deprived sections among the marginalised communities and they badly need development and moral support to lead a social life, according to Prof. R.D.Sampath Kumar, Department of Social Work, Andhra University.
7. US Consular Section chief allays fears over visa restrictions : Allaying fears over restrictions on student visas to United States of America, Chief, Consular Section, US Consulate, Hyderabad, Donald Mulligan said here on Friday that higher educational institutions in US continue to open to talented students.
8. Bad loans: ‘Centre adopting double standards’ : Former MP and peasant leader Yelamanchili Sivaji has said that Centre has been adopting double standards in tackling bad loans.
9. Aid given to 13 ex-servicemen’s widows : Kurnool NCC Group Commander’s wife Krishnaveni Gopalakrishna presented cheques for Rs. 10,000 each to 13 widows of ex-servicemen towards financial assistance on Friday.
10. LED streetlights in all villages in a year: CM : Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu launched distribution of energy-efficient LED tube lights programme at the interim Secretariat near here on Friday.
Kerala BJP leaders are CORRUPTION KINGS!! The Kerela unit BJP party has conducted an investigation internally and claimed that BJP leaders have taken 5.60 crore bribe to get private institutes in the state approvals from the Medical Council of India.
- Model wearing a skirt was arrested!!
- Facts about The 14th President of INDIA
- Yogi Adityanath to resign soon??
- Sasikala to eat porridge in Tamil Nadu Jail??
- Tamilnadu's CM hiked salary of 232 Legislators by 200%
- Will Kamal Haasan join hands with Rajini??
- TDP MP revoked the ban using his power?
- Forty years Wrestler arrested for raping a Teenage Kabbadi player - But gets VIP treatment
- Ram Nath Kovind becomes 14th President of Independent India
- Ram Nath Kovind is elected as India's First Citizen - Welcome the 14th President of India
- PM Modi's monthly address in AIR fetches 5.19 crore
- Appointments made during Samajwadi party rule to be probed by CBI: Yogi Adityanath
- Corruption to be reported to TN Minister's Online, Kamal Hassan appealed
- Sabarimala to get Airport comes up at Cheruvally
- Why Chandrababu Naidu counter attacking Jagan and PK???