Controversial firebrand leader Yogi Adityanath will be the next Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh. BJP swept Uttar Pradesh assembly elections held recently and despite sweeping the state, it held wide range of consultations before finally selecting Yogi Adityanath for the CM post.
Uttar Pradesh will have two deputy Chief Ministers in form of Keshav Prasad Maurya and Dinesh Sharma. Yogi Adityanath is a five time MP from Gorakhpur and he was elected as the BJP legislative party leader attended by Union Minister M Venkaiah Naidu and national general secretary Bhupendra Yadav on Saturday evening at Lok Bhawan in Lucknow.
Yogi Adityanath's name cameout in a dramatic fashion after names like Union Minister Manoj Sinha, Home Minister Rajnath Singh, UP BJP chief Keshav Prasad Maurya and eight-time MLA from Shahjahanpur Suresh Khanna were being projected as the top contenders for the post.
Yogi Adityanath's selection may help the opposition parties which are down and out to attack BJP for saffronisation and trying to divide Hindus and Muslims.
A Girl Student committed suicide at Sathyabama University - Students vandalized campus - Who is to be blamed? Students of the deemed Sathyabama University in Chennai, yesterday went on a rampage as they created a ruckus and indulged in mob violence after one of the students committed suicide in that college hostel premises itself.
- YSRCP Party gets new MLA by name Dommeti Venkateswarlu
- Chandrababu Naidu is one leader who is completely morally bankrupt
- Why TDP MLA MLA Vallabhaneni Vamsi gives resignation?
- PM reaches Miyapur in a chopper to inaugurate Metro Rail
- AP Assembly leaves 3 day vacation for MLAs
- Innovative Machines to be installed in Hyderabad Airport
- Apple supplier Foxconn employed thousands of students to assemble iPhone X who are being forced to work overtime
- CBSE and ICSE schools in Telangana to teach Telugu as mandatory language subject from the next academic year
- Hyderabadis will face lot of Traffic nightmares & Diversions
- Gujarat Chief Minister confirms that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' will not release in their state
- Do you know? How Much money was collected through GST for the months of August, Sep and October?
- Nara Lokesh should know when to keep calm - Nandi Awards controversy erupts
- Bhavana Rape Case: Dileep's ex-wife is the Key witness in SIT Chargesheet
- Android phones collecting addresses of nearby mobile towers when location services are disabled
- India test fires #BrahMos missile successfully - Video Inside