Controversial firebrand leader Yogi Adityanath will be the next Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh. BJP swept Uttar Pradesh assembly elections held recently and despite sweeping the state, it held wide range of consultations before finally selecting Yogi Adityanath for the CM post.
Uttar Pradesh will have two deputy Chief Ministers in form of Keshav Prasad Maurya and Dinesh Sharma. Yogi Adityanath is a five time MP from Gorakhpur and he was elected as the BJP legislative party leader attended by Union Minister M Venkaiah Naidu and national general secretary Bhupendra Yadav on Saturday evening at Lok Bhawan in Lucknow.
Yogi Adityanath's name cameout in a dramatic fashion after names like Union Minister Manoj Sinha, Home Minister Rajnath Singh, UP BJP chief Keshav Prasad Maurya and eight-time MLA from Shahjahanpur Suresh Khanna were being projected as the top contenders for the post.
Yogi Adityanath's selection may help the opposition parties which are down and out to attack BJP for saffronisation and trying to divide Hindus and Muslims.
Why 235 Junior Colleges across Telangana been de-recognized? Hyderabad sources have reported that Throwing over 50,000 students of Intermediate courses into big trouble, the Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education has de-recognized 235 junior colleges in Hyderabad and across the state for failing to comply with the rules.
- GST also flops like Demonetization??
- Will SS Rajamouli finish the toughest task assigned to him?
- Mydukur S. Raghurami Reddy not ready to resign from YSRCP
- AIIMS in Mangalagiri to admit students this year:Works started
- Do underage drinkers have easy accessibility to alcohol?
- Former MP Lagadapati Rajagopal saved Rs 50 Cr of YSRC party chief Jaganmohan Reddy's batch
- Dasara Special Train by South Central Railways from Hyderabad to Vishakapatnam and Kakinada
- How TDP won Nandyal by-election, Ways revealed?
- Junior Colleges will have Dasara Holidays from September 20 to October 2
- Hyderabad Pubs entry should have Aadhaar Card
- YSRCP Proved Right In The Sale Of Sadavarthi Lands
- Why YSRCP Leader urges CM ChandrababuNaidu to resign?
- State government in association with Light Craft Foundation is conducting photography Festival
- Educational Institutions in Kerala shut amid continuous rain
- Differences Between Modi and Pawan Kalyan?