Controversial firebrand leader Yogi Adityanath will be the next Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh. BJP swept Uttar Pradesh assembly elections held recently and despite sweeping the state, it held wide range of consultations before finally selecting Yogi Adityanath for the CM post.
Uttar Pradesh will have two deputy Chief Ministers in form of Keshav Prasad Maurya and Dinesh Sharma. Yogi Adityanath is a five time MP from Gorakhpur and he was elected as the BJP legislative party leader attended by Union Minister M Venkaiah Naidu and national general secretary Bhupendra Yadav on Saturday evening at Lok Bhawan in Lucknow.
Yogi Adityanath's name cameout in a dramatic fashion after names like Union Minister Manoj Sinha, Home Minister Rajnath Singh, UP BJP chief Keshav Prasad Maurya and eight-time MLA from Shahjahanpur Suresh Khanna were being projected as the top contenders for the post.
Yogi Adityanath's selection may help the opposition parties which are down and out to attack BJP for saffronisation and trying to divide Hindus and Muslims.
AMIT SHAH DENIES MODI POLICY with this statement!! Amit Shah the leader of the BJP party has let this stunning statement.He while addressing a gathering mentioned that he cannot provide job opportunity for all like a densely populated country like India and the Government will not accept it as a failure.Instead, he assures to encourage people to create their own Job opportunity(business like).
- Infosys Chairman is so sad for the current scenario!!
- Pawan gets seema shock
- Yogi Adityanath now follows the "Jungle Raj"
- Kamal Remarks on Rajani irk his Fans
- Is Owaisi experiencing scares?
- Amit Shah -Naidu acknowledged to keep the alliance going
- Tamilnadu's Salem district experiences drought, 10 lakh Coconut trees dies
- Man moves HC, Working for Rs.2 per day for 17 years
- Maharaja Express Train comes to Chennai in July; Do you know the special features in the train?
- TS, AP Roundup May 26
- India, World Roundup May 26
- PM Modi's acts landing him in danger
- Pawan,Mahesh,NTR in real time politics
- Pentagon exposes Trump
- Shubhawati was not allowed to reach Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath's car