Yogi Adityanath,firebrand leader of BJP's saffron brigade, most powerful face and six time MP from Gorakhpur is all set to become Uttar Pradesh chief minister.
Yogi Adityanath's name itself sends shivers down the spines of muslims and opposition parties like Congress, SP, BSP used his name to create insecurity and fear complex among muslims. Yogi Adityanath's fiery statements too didnot cool the tempers and instead increased the tensions in Uttar Pradesh.
He made many controversial statements and here are some of them. Attacking minorities,he analysed the riot pattern in the state asking "There have been 450 riots cases in West UP in two-and-a-half years of Samajwadi Party rule because the population of a particular community is rising manifold. Why are there no riots in Eastern UP? You can easily understand. In places where there are 10-20% minority population, stray communal incidents take place. Where there are 20-35% of them, serious communal riots take place and where they are more than 35%, there is no place for non-Muslims. "
He attacked even Mother Teresa saying "She was part of the conspiracy to Christianize India. Hindus were converted in the name of doing service and then converted" He created sensation saying Kairana, Uttar Pradesh will turn into another Kashmir.
On opposition to Yoga,he added "Lord Shankar was the biggest Yogi who started Yoga. Mahadev lives in every particle of this country. So those who want to avoid Yoga and Lord Shankar, can leave Hindustan."
He warned Shah Rukh Khan too saying "Shah Rukh Khan should remember that if people would boycott his films, he would also have to wander in the streets like a normal Muslim… These people are speaking in the language of terrorists. I think there is no difference between the language of Shah Rukh Khan and Hafiz Saeed. "
GST also flops like Demonetization?? The much-hyped one tax regime GST also seems to be going the Demonetization way.The reason why demonetization was brought in was to swipe out black money but according to the reports from RBI, it looks like a flop.But Arun Jaitley said that it was mainly done to increase digital transactions.But it looks Traders and Shop owners are back to their same old ways of Zero Business with liquid cash transactions.
- Will SS Rajamouli finish the toughest task assigned to him?
- Mydukur S. Raghurami Reddy not ready to resign from YSRCP
- AIIMS in Mangalagiri to admit students this year:Works started
- Do underage drinkers have easy accessibility to alcohol?
- Former MP Lagadapati Rajagopal saved Rs 50 Cr of YSRC party chief Jaganmohan Reddy's batch
- Dasara Special Train by South Central Railways from Hyderabad to Vishakapatnam and Kakinada
- How TDP won Nandyal by-election, Ways revealed?
- Junior Colleges will have Dasara Holidays from September 20 to October 2
- Hyderabad Pubs entry should have Aadhaar Card
- YSRCP Proved Right In The Sale Of Sadavarthi Lands
- Why YSRCP Leader urges CM ChandrababuNaidu to resign?
- State government in association with Light Craft Foundation is conducting photography Festival
- Educational Institutions in Kerala shut amid continuous rain
- Differences Between Modi and Pawan Kalyan?
- What did Bill Gates contributed to AP?