Leader of the opposition, YSRCP president Jagan Mohan Reddy is trying his best to come to power in 2019 elections and realise his dream of becoming Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. To realise his dream he is highlighting the failures of CM Chandra Babu Naidu and the ruling TDP government.
However TDP leaders feel Jagan is practising unethical means to come to power. TDP general secretary Varla Ramayya lashed out at Jagan saying “it is our misfortune to have such an Opposition leader in Assembly. Opposing for the sake of opposition has become his ‘life style’,”
He said it was unethical of Jagan to field candidate in the byelections in Nadyal due to the sudden death of Bhuma Nagi Reddy.
Targeting Jagan on corruption he said “Time will only tell if he will be lodged in Tihar Jail or other prisons,”
Kerala BJP leaders are CORRUPTION KINGS!! The Kerela unit BJP party has conducted an investigation internally and claimed that BJP leaders have taken 5.60 crore bribe to get private institutes in the state approvals from the Medical Council of India.
- Model wearing a skirt was arrested!!
- Facts about The 14th President of INDIA
- Yogi Adityanath to resign soon??
- Sasikala to eat porridge in Tamil Nadu Jail??
- Tamilnadu's CM hiked salary of 232 Legislators by 200%
- Will Kamal Haasan join hands with Rajini??
- TDP MP revoked the ban using his power?
- Forty years Wrestler arrested for raping a Teenage Kabbadi player - But gets VIP treatment
- A big jolt to AP Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu
- Ram Nath Kovind becomes 14th President of Independent India
- Ram Nath Kovind is elected as India's First Citizen - Welcome the 14th President of India
- PM Modi's monthly address in AIR fetches 5.19 crore
- Appointments made during Samajwadi party rule to be probed by CBI: Yogi Adityanath
- Corruption to be reported to TN Minister's Online, Kamal Hassan appealed
- Sabarimala to get Airport comes up at Cheruvally