Leader of the opposition, YSRCP president Jagan Mohan Reddy is trying his best to come to power in 2019 elections and realise his dream of becoming Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. To realise his dream he is highlighting the failures of CM Chandra Babu Naidu and the ruling TDP government.
However TDP leaders feel Jagan is practising unethical means to come to power. TDP general secretary Varla Ramayya lashed out at Jagan saying “it is our misfortune to have such an Opposition leader in Assembly. Opposing for the sake of opposition has become his ‘life style’,”
He said it was unethical of Jagan to field candidate in the byelections in Nadyal due to the sudden death of Bhuma Nagi Reddy.
Targeting Jagan on corruption he said “Time will only tell if he will be lodged in Tihar Jail or other prisons,”
China WARNS INDIA about the new MODI BRIDGE!! China on Monday asked India to be "cautious" and exercise "restraint" over the building infrastructure of the bridge in Arunachal Pradesh.The Dhola—Sadiya bridge that links it to neighboring Assam was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- Rajinikanth has no Guts says Tamil Nadu Public!!
- SHOCKING!!DOES YOGIS RULE ENCOURAGES BEER!!
- BUFFALOS TO ESCAPE CATTLE BAN!!
- LAPTOPS ARE BANNED SAYS TRUMP!!
- GANGA to be CRYSTAL CLEAR SOON!!
- KCR shocks Chandra Babu
- Chennai based Model, left home found missing, returned home
- PM Modi visiting Germany, Spain, Russia and France, will hold bilateral talks with Angela Merkel