Power Star Pawan Kalyan,chief of Jana Sena is adopting an aggressive stand against all parties. Pawan Kalyan who shocked all with his silence for the last two and half years is now shocking all with his ultra aggressive attitude.
He surprised all saying he is not the part of NDA alliance without even considering PM Modi's popularity which created tsunami in Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand.
Inside talk is Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena conducted an internal survey and survey findings delighted them. In the survey it was found that Jana Sena would secure 65, TD 71 and YSRC 39 in 2019 Assembly elections.
Survey also found that if elections were to held today then Jana Sena would secure five seats in Srikakulam, four in Vizianagaram, nine in Visakhapatnam, 15 in East Godavari, 12 in West Godavari, six in Krishna district, five in Guntur, three each in Prakasam, Nellore and Chittoor districts.
But Jana Sena will find it difficult in Kadapa, Kurnool and Anantapur districts. Though Pawan announced that Jana Sena will contest in telangana too,his concentration will be on Andhra Pradesh.
Kodandaram to Help Another Separate State Movement An agitation is on for the Separate Gorkhaland State in West Bengal which has become as a headache for Mamata Banerjee Government there. People of Darjeeling Hill Region are agitating for a separate state as they feel discrimination just like the case of Telangana in the United Andhra Pradesh.
- HEAVY RAINS IN MUMBAI !!
- WHERE IS MODI'S WIFE - The Trumps were searching !!
- Trump's Travel Ban on Muslim nations now activated!!
- CURIOUS TO KNOW WHAT MODI GIFTED TRUMPS!!
- THREAT LETTER to AP ROAD MINISTER SON
- Ivanka TRUMP is very happy with MODI CHECK WHY!!
- WE WILL BE AGAINST TERRORISM JOINTLY SAYS TRUMP and MODI!!
- WARM HUGS AND FIRM HANDSHAKES BY MODI and TRUMP!!
- Top Powerful Indians in 2017 to be followed
- TN Govt expressed concern on attacks on Indian Fishermen by Srilankan Navy
- Will your online shopping be affected due to GST?
- Banks is not responsible for loss of valuables in lockers: RBI
- MODI IS MY FRIEND SAYS Israel Prime Minister
- INFOSYS ADMIT THAT AUTOMATION SACKS OFF 11000 EMPLOYESS
- India has 'stubborn geopolitical thinking' says CHINA NEWSPAPER