Power Star Pawan Kalyan,chief of Jana Sena is adopting an aggressive stand against all parties. Pawan Kalyan who shocked all with his silence for the last two and half years is now shocking all with his ultra aggressive attitude.
He surprised all saying he is not the part of NDA alliance without even considering PM Modi's popularity which created tsunami in Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand.
Inside talk is Pawan Kalyan's Jana Sena conducted an internal survey and survey findings delighted them. In the survey it was found that Jana Sena would secure 65, TD 71 and YSRC 39 in 2019 Assembly elections.
Survey also found that if elections were to held today then Jana Sena would secure five seats in Srikakulam, four in Vizianagaram, nine in Visakhapatnam, 15 in East Godavari, 12 in West Godavari, six in Krishna district, five in Guntur, three each in Prakasam, Nellore and Chittoor districts.
But Jana Sena will find it difficult in Kadapa, Kurnool and Anantapur districts. Though Pawan announced that Jana Sena will contest in telangana too,his concentration will be on Andhra Pradesh.
Can Mohammed Azharuddin win in Telangana Assembly Elections? Hyderabad sources have stated that the Congress in Telangana has invited former cricketer Mohammed Azharuddin to contest the next state Assembly election, due in 2019. Meanwhile, the state Congress president N. Uttam Kumar Reddy said
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Orionoid Meteor Shower - Here's a guide on How and Where to watch it in India this Weekend
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- What is Revanth Reddy's next move??
- Have you linked your Aadhar card with Bank Account? Else you have to pay Rs.20,000 fine - Oct 31st deadline
- Will Weather play spoil sport in India and New Zealand's first ODI?
- An Andhra Church Pastor lured and sexually assaulted women in his church!
- Chief Minister of Jharkhand riding on a 2-Wheeler without a Helmet - Controversial VIDEO inside
- NTR Atom Bombs will explode next Diwali
- A Mild Earthquake hits Hyderabad!
- KCR's Master Plan - Avoid BJP totally and split the rival groups!
- Did Revanth Reddy touched CM KCRs feet??
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu didn't celebrate Diwali??
- Doctors vent their rage against 'Mersal' for portraying them in a bad light
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!