AP CM Chandra Babu Naidu is currently busy working hard to develop the state after the bifurcation. He is busy conducting reviews on Polvaram project and also trying to present world class capital to people at Amaravathi.
In the midst of all this people at Chandra Babu Naidu's house in Vijayawada experienced Python scare. Security personnel experienced jitters when they spotted a python along the road off the Prakasam Barrage revetment.
Security of Chandra Babu spotted the python in the morning when they were on a routine vigilance drill. Officials informed Forest Department and snake charmers caught the python and left it in the terrains of Mangalagiri mountains.
Even as they done away with this python, locals stunned saying they spotted another python roaming in the same area.
TS, AP Roundup May 27 With very little time at its disposal, Andhra Pradeshknocked the Centre's door on Thursday, seeking extension of powers of President of India granted under the AP Reorganisation Act to resolve the contentious issues with neighbour Telangana.
- India, World Roundup May 27
- AMIT SHAH DENIES MODI POLICY with this statement!!
- Infosys Chairman is so sad for the current scenario!!
- Pawan gets seema shock
- Yogi Adityanath now follows the "Jungle Raj"
- Kamal Remarks on Rajani irk his Fans
- Is Owaisi experiencing scares?
- Amit Shah -Naidu acknowledged to keep the alliance going
- Tamilnadu's Salem district experiences drought, 10 lakh Coconut trees dies
- Man moves HC, Working for Rs.2 per day for 17 years
- Maharaja Express Train comes to Chennai in July; Do you know the special features in the train?
- TS, AP Roundup May 26
- India, World Roundup May 26
- PM Modi's acts landing him in danger
- Pawan,Mahesh,NTR in real time politics