AP CM Chandra Babu Naidu is currently busy working hard to develop the state after the bifurcation. He is busy conducting reviews on Polvaram project and also trying to present world class capital to people at Amaravathi.
In the midst of all this people at Chandra Babu Naidu's house in Vijayawada experienced Python scare. Security personnel experienced jitters when they spotted a python along the road off the Prakasam Barrage revetment.
Security of Chandra Babu spotted the python in the morning when they were on a routine vigilance drill. Officials informed Forest Department and snake charmers caught the python and left it in the terrains of Mangalagiri mountains.
Even as they done away with this python, locals stunned saying they spotted another python roaming in the same area.
Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey? New Delhi sources have stated that Past the three year mark as Prime Minister, Narendra Modi continues to retain his popularity according to a survey by the Pew Research Center + that says nine out of 10 respondents hold a favorable opinion of the leader and approve of how the country is doing.
- India's second engineering facility set up by Uber
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?
- Patanjali Food Park coming soon to Telengana