Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhara Rao's Dream Project, Mission Bhagiratha which is aimed at supplying purified drinking water to every household in the newest state of the country once the project is completed in 2018 will not be offered for free.
The government is spending nearly Rs 37,000 crore to supply tap water to every household every day by laying over 1.25 lakh km long pipeline network from Krishna and Godavari rivers. Once the project is complete, operational costs are estimated at nearly Rs 1,000 crore per year.
The government is planning to initially collect charges from industries. and later will charge public as well. The state government says it will seek public opinion on charges to be collected from households. KCR says the people will voluntarily come forward to pay for Mission Bhagiratha once they get assured the supply of quality water, every day.
A Girl Student committed suicide at Sathyabama University - Students vandalized campus - Who is to be blamed? Students of the deemed Sathyabama University in Chennai, yesterday went on a rampage as they created a ruckus and indulged in mob violence after one of the students committed suicide in that college hostel premises itself.
- YSRCP Party gets new MLA by name Dommeti Venkateswarlu
- Chandrababu Naidu is one leader who is completely morally bankrupt
- Why TDP MLA MLA Vallabhaneni Vamsi gives resignation?
- PM reaches Miyapur in a chopper to inaugurate Metro Rail
- AP Assembly leaves 3 day vacation for MLAs
- Innovative Machines to be installed in Hyderabad Airport
- Apple supplier Foxconn employed thousands of students to assemble iPhone X who are being forced to work overtime
- CBSE and ICSE schools in Telangana to teach Telugu as mandatory language subject from the next academic year
- Hyderabadis will face lot of Traffic nightmares & Diversions
- Gujarat Chief Minister confirms that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' will not release in their state
- Do you know? How Much money was collected through GST for the months of August, Sep and October?
- Nara Lokesh should know when to keep calm - Nandi Awards controversy erupts
- Bhavana Rape Case: Dileep's ex-wife is the Key witness in SIT Chargesheet
- Android phones collecting addresses of nearby mobile towers when location services are disabled
- India test fires #BrahMos missile successfully - Video Inside