Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhara Rao's Dream Project, Mission Bhagiratha which is aimed at supplying purified drinking water to every household in the newest state of the country once the project is completed in 2018 will not be offered for free.
The government is spending nearly Rs 37,000 crore to supply tap water to every household every day by laying over 1.25 lakh km long pipeline network from Krishna and Godavari rivers. Once the project is complete, operational costs are estimated at nearly Rs 1,000 crore per year.
The government is planning to initially collect charges from industries. and later will charge public as well. The state government says it will seek public opinion on charges to be collected from households. KCR says the people will voluntarily come forward to pay for Mission Bhagiratha once they get assured the supply of quality water, every day.
Pawan gets seema shock Power Star Pawan Kalyan is trying his best to strengthen his party Jana Sena in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh and make it a formidable force so that it can take on the ruling TDP and the ruling TRS in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana respectively.
- Yogi Adityanath now follows the "Jungle Raj"
- Kamal Remarks on Rajani irk his Fans
- Is Owaisi experiencing scares?
- Amit Shah -Naidu acknowledged to keep the alliance going
- Tamilnadu's Salem district experiences drought, 10 lakh Coconut trees dies
- Man moves HC, Working for Rs.2 per day for 17 years
- PM Modi's acts landing him in danger
- Shubhawati was not allowed to reach Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath's car
- No memorial should be bulit for CULPRIT JAYALALITHA!!
- President Trump pushed aside the PM of Montenegro at NATO
- Cows are getting aadhar cards now!!
- Mamata Banerjee's formula to be discussed in Parliament House
- Country's longest river bridge opens today, IARI gifts for Assam
- Shocking!!Look what Ratan Tata has done!!viral post
- BJP MP advised the fellow actor to start his own outfit