Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhara Rao's Dream Project, Mission Bhagiratha which is aimed at supplying purified drinking water to every household in the newest state of the country once the project is completed in 2018 will not be offered for free.
The government is spending nearly Rs 37,000 crore to supply tap water to every household every day by laying over 1.25 lakh km long pipeline network from Krishna and Godavari rivers. Once the project is complete, operational costs are estimated at nearly Rs 1,000 crore per year.
The government is planning to initially collect charges from industries. and later will charge public as well. The state government says it will seek public opinion on charges to be collected from households. KCR says the people will voluntarily come forward to pay for Mission Bhagiratha once they get assured the supply of quality water, every day.
GST also flops like Demonetization?? The much-hyped one tax regime GST also seems to be going the Demonetization way.The reason why demonetization was brought in was to swipe out black money but according to the reports from RBI, it looks like a flop.But Arun Jaitley said that it was mainly done to increase digital transactions.But it looks Traders and Shop owners are back to their same old ways of Zero Business with liquid cash transactions.
- Will SS Rajamouli finish the toughest task assigned to him?
- Mydukur S. Raghurami Reddy not ready to resign from YSRCP
- AIIMS in Mangalagiri to admit students this year:Works started
- Do underage drinkers have easy accessibility to alcohol?
- Former MP Lagadapati Rajagopal saved Rs 50 Cr of YSRC party chief Jaganmohan Reddy's batch
- Dasara Special Train by South Central Railways from Hyderabad to Vishakapatnam and Kakinada
- How TDP won Nandyal by-election, Ways revealed?
- Junior Colleges will have Dasara Holidays from September 20 to October 2
- Hyderabad Pubs entry should have Aadhaar Card
- YSRCP Proved Right In The Sale Of Sadavarthi Lands
- Why YSRCP Leader urges CM ChandrababuNaidu to resign?
- State government in association with Light Craft Foundation is conducting photography Festival
- Educational Institutions in Kerala shut amid continuous rain
- Differences Between Modi and Pawan Kalyan?
- What did Bill Gates contributed to AP?