Power Star Pawan Kalyan enjoys huge fan following among all sections of movie lovers across two Telugu states Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. Pawan Kalyan is getting ready to strengthen his political outfit Jana Sena before the 2019 elections.
He is planning to contest the 2019 elections and show is power in the political battlefield. Everyone knows that the ultimate goal of any politician is to become either chief minister or prime minister.
But Pawan Kalyan surprised all with his statement on chief minister post. It is known that Pawan Kalyan's upcoming entertainer Katamarayudu is releasing on March 24 and filmmakers celebrated the pre-release function in a grand manner couple of days back.
During the event responding to the chants of 'CM Pawan Kalyan' from his fans, Pawan Kalyan came with the shocking statement. He said he will be happy if the wishes of his fans turn true.
He then surprised saying he will be happier even if the wishes don't turn true. He said for helping poor and downtrodden one need not become Chief Minister.
Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin Hyderabad sources have stated that the Reserve Bank of India has on Friday clarified that the Rs 10 coin was valid and was very much in circulation. Sources have stated that those refusing to accept the Rs 10 coin could end up facing legal action. Meanwhile it scoffed at the rumors that the coin was banned. It said minor changes in the coin are also acceptable and it asked people not to believe in rumors.
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?