Right after BJP's stunning and sensational win in Uttar Pradesh assembly elections crushing the powerful opposition parties like Akhilesh Yadav,Rahul Gandhi's Congress-SP coalition, Mayawati's BSP winning 325 out of 403 seats, everyone started talking about Modi tsunami and Saffron tsunami.
BJP too which is stunned with the results now started planning to create tsunami in other states and especially in south where it is not that strong. BJP is turning its radar on newly formed state of Telangana.
Currently KCR and his TRS party is ruling the state unopposed. KCR tasted huge success in electoral and political battle fields as people of the state are of the opinion that Telangana turned a reality due to KCR's relentless fight.
Now BJP is planning to reprise 'Uttar Pradesh formula' in Telangana. Till now talk of BJP-TRS alliance increased as CM KCR supported PM Modi'demonetisation drive despite opposition from all quarters.
But it is comingout that BJP state leadership feels there won't be any alliance with KCr and feel that UP strategy should be adopted in Telangana assembly and lok sabha elections. Amit Shah is expected to visit the state this month end and chalk out the strategies.
Already BJP is planning to strongly oppose the TRS government’s proposed Bill for providing 12 per cent quota for Muslims in education and employment. They will now oppose it vehemently in Telangana assembly and plan to polarise Hindu votes towards BJP and split minority votes among other parties.
Former Congress MLA held for helping exchange illegal notes According to sources former Congress MLA Rajesh Jain, who was arrested last month for allegedly making illegal transactions following notes ban, had helped exchange demonetized notes worth Rs 4.5 crore. Meanwhile the police said the Crime Branch had arrested Jain for allegedly conspiring with lawyer Rohit Tandon and some others to make illegal transactions by using fake bank accounts worth Rs 50 crore.
- Swacch Bharat campaign vigorously going in Hyderabad
- Christmas Dinner organized on December 18
- KCR approved six months maternity leave for female home guards
- Why Revanth not booked any room at Gandhi Bhavan?
- Another major setback to Telangana TDP that is already ailing in the region
- Media houses changed big time with each journalist taking sides of few actors
- To gain TDP's support in both Lower House and Upper House, Modi settling issues with Naidu
- How could Modi meet Manmohan Singh even after accusing him?
- Do you know the Most Searched Word in 2017? Mariam Webster Dictionary reveals
- People don't care about Rajinikanth entering Politics - A Shocking Survey Report !!
- LG launches flagship smartphone!!
- Facing each other after a faceoff!!
- New promises for women self help group by YS Jagan
- Modi so far addressed 30 rallies in Gujarat
- #GujaratRound2 - Second Phase of Polling happens - Modi's mother casts her vote