Right after BJP's stunning and sensational win in Uttar Pradesh assembly elections crushing the powerful opposition parties like Akhilesh Yadav,Rahul Gandhi's Congress-SP coalition, Mayawati's BSP winning 325 out of 403 seats, everyone started talking about Modi tsunami and Saffron tsunami.
BJP too which is stunned with the results now started planning to create tsunami in other states and especially in south where it is not that strong. BJP is turning its radar on newly formed state of Telangana.
Currently KCR and his TRS party is ruling the state unopposed. KCR tasted huge success in electoral and political battle fields as people of the state are of the opinion that Telangana turned a reality due to KCR's relentless fight.
Now BJP is planning to reprise 'Uttar Pradesh formula' in Telangana. Till now talk of BJP-TRS alliance increased as CM KCR supported PM Modi'demonetisation drive despite opposition from all quarters.
But it is comingout that BJP state leadership feels there won't be any alliance with KCr and feel that UP strategy should be adopted in Telangana assembly and lok sabha elections. Amit Shah is expected to visit the state this month end and chalk out the strategies.
Already BJP is planning to strongly oppose the TRS government’s proposed Bill for providing 12 per cent quota for Muslims in education and employment. They will now oppose it vehemently in Telangana assembly and plan to polarise Hindu votes towards BJP and split minority votes among other parties.
Can Mohammed Azharuddin win in Telangana Assembly Elections? Hyderabad sources have stated that the Congress in Telangana has invited former cricketer Mohammed Azharuddin to contest the next state Assembly election, due in 2019. Meanwhile, the state Congress president N. Uttam Kumar Reddy said
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Orionoid Meteor Shower - Here's a guide on How and Where to watch it in India this Weekend
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- What is Revanth Reddy's next move??
- Have you linked your Aadhar card with Bank Account? Else you have to pay Rs.20,000 fine - Oct 31st deadline
- Will Weather play spoil sport in India and New Zealand's first ODI?
- An Andhra Church Pastor lured and sexually assaulted women in his church!
- Chief Minister of Jharkhand riding on a 2-Wheeler without a Helmet - Controversial VIDEO inside
- NTR Atom Bombs will explode next Diwali
- A Mild Earthquake hits Hyderabad!
- KCR's Master Plan - Avoid BJP totally and split the rival groups!
- Did Revanth Reddy touched CM KCRs feet??
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu didn't celebrate Diwali??
- Doctors vent their rage against 'Mersal' for portraying them in a bad light
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!