It was a huge set back for Jagan lead YCP in AP MLC elections as the party in power TDP had won all the three MLC seats. The local body elections were held to Nellore, Kurnool and Kadapa MLC seats .YCP was full confident of winning the seats but was left with a huge disappointment.
In Nellore the TDP candidate Vakati Narayana Reddy won the MLC election over YCP candidate Aanam Vijaya Kumar Reddy. The total votes polled were 851 out of which Vakati had got 451 votes and YCP candidate Aanam could only manage to get 378. Thus TDP winning by 87 votes.
In Kurnool TDP candidate Silpa Chakrapani Reddy won the MLC election. YCP based candidate Gouru venkatreddy lost with a slight majority. Silpa Chakrapani Reddy won with 56 votes. Right from the beginning TDP showed a slight majority which kept it till the end.
Kadapa seat was the major one as it is YS family bastion. The opposition leader YS.Jagan’s home ground. TDP took this seat seriously and worked out well. Its strategy finally was a huge success with TDP stalled candidate BTech Ravi winning the seat over YCP candidate the late YSR’s brother Y.S. Vivekanada reddy. B.Tech Ravi won with a slight majority of 34 votes.
After the results were announced the YCP President Mr. Jaganmohan Reddy accused the TDP of playing foul game. He said that Chandra Babu Naidu had spent crores of rupees to get the Kadapa seat. The party Chief also said that the person who should safe guard the democracy himself spent the money on the local leaders and this is not a win at all,added Jagan.
Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin Hyderabad sources have stated that the Reserve Bank of India has on Friday clarified that the Rs 10 coin was valid and was very much in circulation. Sources have stated that those refusing to accept the Rs 10 coin could end up facing legal action. Meanwhile it scoffed at the rumors that the coin was banned. It said minor changes in the coin are also acceptable and it asked people not to believe in rumors.
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?