R.K Nagar the winning place for our AMMA is under auction now."Dhinakaran is sure to be locked in Jail"- says E.V.K.S Elangovan, the former Congress head.He met the press in Coimbatore where he told this attacking statement.
the Victory flag is about to fly in favor of DMK he added.In this election, Thirumavallavan has to add his support to DMK for good future.When asked about the fight for the Double leaf symbol he told the party faction are in a fight but the symbol will not be allocated for anyone.He also said that the people in the R.K Nagar area have been bribed to vote by Sasikala and team but despite this, all their efforts will end in vain said Elangovan.
Moreover, he also attacked OPS and team telling its not the right decision for Madhusudhan in election considering his age factor and no one will vote for a person who is ready to be locked in jail.Now the election result is quite predictable, not about the winning party but the looser list can be easily listed down.
Though these statements and the situation is not favorable for TTV Dhinakaran he doesn't seem to mind all this.
Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin Hyderabad sources have stated that the Reserve Bank of India has on Friday clarified that the Rs 10 coin was valid and was very much in circulation. Sources have stated that those refusing to accept the Rs 10 coin could end up facing legal action. Meanwhile it scoffed at the rumors that the coin was banned. It said minor changes in the coin are also acceptable and it asked people not to believe in rumors.
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?