R.K Nagar the winning place for our AMMA is under auction now."Dhinakaran is sure to be locked in Jail"- says E.V.K.S Elangovan, the former Congress head.He met the press in Coimbatore where he told this attacking statement.the Victory flag is about to fly in favor of DMK he added.
In this election, Thirumavallavan has to add his support to DMK for good future.When asked about the fight for the Double leaf symbol he told the party faction are in fight but the symbol will not be alloted for anyone.
He also said that the people in the R.K Nagar area have been bribed to vote by Sasikala and team but Despite of this all their efforts will end in vain said Elangovan.Moreover, he also attacked OPS and team telling its not the right decision for Madhusudhan in election considering his age factor and no one will vote for a person who is ready to be locked in jail.
Can Mohammed Azharuddin win in Telangana Assembly Elections? Hyderabad sources have stated that the Congress in Telangana has invited former cricketer Mohammed Azharuddin to contest the next state Assembly election, due in 2019. Meanwhile, the state Congress president N. Uttam Kumar Reddy said
- Bigg Boss Oviya extends her support to Kamal Haasan
- Orionoid Meteor Shower - Here's a guide on How and Where to watch it in India this Weekend
- Coastal districts of AP likely to have heavy rainfall in next 24 hours
- What is Revanth Reddy's next move??
- Have you linked your Aadhar card with Bank Account? Else you have to pay Rs.20,000 fine - Oct 31st deadline
- Will Weather play spoil sport in India and New Zealand's first ODI?
- An Andhra Church Pastor lured and sexually assaulted women in his church!
- Chief Minister of Jharkhand riding on a 2-Wheeler without a Helmet - Controversial VIDEO inside
- NTR Atom Bombs will explode next Diwali
- A Mild Earthquake hits Hyderabad!
- KCR's Master Plan - Avoid BJP totally and split the rival groups!
- Did Revanth Reddy touched CM KCRs feet??
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu didn't celebrate Diwali??
- Doctors vent their rage against 'Mersal' for portraying them in a bad light
- TDP splits into Anti Revanth and Pro Revanth groups!