Sasikala who has been locked in jail for the disproportionate assets case is feeling so dejected by TTV Ddhinakaran's move.She recently met higher police official who met her personally in jail.She conveyed her depressed feelings to the police official because of TTV Dhinakaran moves without her consent.Edappadi who is the CM of Tamil Nadu right now is upset with the meet of Sasikala with a police officer.
This police official is seemed to be a very faithful personal favorite of V.K Sasikala.Immediately after her arrest people from her family made frequent visits to jail for her consolation.But she seems to be so dejected because of the zero concern of the family members towards her.
It is also said that VK Sasikala took high efforts to meet the police official in personal.He informed Sasikala about the four-member team who takes decisions about the party.Sasikala who was already dejected broke into tears at last.She has also informed the police official to keep a keen watch over Edapadi Palanisamy, the Cheif Minister of Tamil Nadu.
When will Polavaram project deadlock come to an end? According to sources Polavaram project was initiated by the then Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, the late Dr. YS Rajashekhar Reddy, who envisaged the project as a prestigious one for the state. Dr. YSR also held all party consultations on the dam and reached out to all the stake-holders on the same.
- Telangana Intermediate public examinations preponed to avoid question paper leakage
- India's second engineering facility set up by Uber
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'