Yogi Adityanath who is an Indian Priest and Politician has now become the Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister. He also became the favorite topic all around India. Some of his ardent devotees are cherishing the moment too.He is actually a 5 time elected MP and also, he is UP's Gorakhpur Math head.
This 44-year-old bachelor is quite popular due to his controversial statements. He often makes statements attacking Muslims. This made him popular among the Hindu circles, and now he is crowned as UP's Cheif Minister by BJP. His rubbish statements attacking Muslims gathered Hindus together is a totally different fact.
But a person who rules a whole state must be void of religion, caste and has to focus keenly on the goodness of a common man.This statement is totally invalid in Yogi Adityanath's case. Even his juniors are totally unhappy with this move too. The reason behind him being selected as CM is to gather all Hindu votes. One of his ardent devotees even said he will be India's Prime Minister in 2024 and he would surpass Modi..!!
Seems Yogi has bigger plans than Narendra Modi for his own. It would be interesting to see the dynamics between Adityanath and Narendra Modi from now on. Yogi Adityanath's appointment as Chief Minister already dented Modi's stand in the UttarPradesh. Is Yogi the vehicle of Progress which India needs right now?
Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin Hyderabad sources have stated that the Reserve Bank of India has on Friday clarified that the Rs 10 coin was valid and was very much in circulation. Sources have stated that those refusing to accept the Rs 10 coin could end up facing legal action. Meanwhile it scoffed at the rumors that the coin was banned. It said minor changes in the coin are also acceptable and it asked people not to believe in rumors.
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?