Yogi Adityanath who is an Indian Priest and Politician has now become the Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister. He also became the favorite topic all around India. Some of his ardent devotees are cherishing the moment too.He is actually a 5 time elected MP and also, he is UP's Gorakhpur Math head.
This 44-year-old bachelor is quite popular due to his controversial statements. He often makes statements attacking Muslims. This made him popular among the Hindu circles, and now he is crowned as UP's Cheif Minister by BJP. His rubbish statements attacking Muslims gathered Hindus together is a totally different fact.
But a person who rules a whole state must be void of religion, caste and has to focus keenly on the goodness of a common man.This statement is totally invalid in Yogi Adityanath's case. Even his juniors are totally unhappy with this move too. The reason behind him being selected as CM is to gather all Hindu votes. One of his ardent devotees even said he will be India's Prime Minister in 2024 and he would surpass Modi..!!
Seems Yogi has bigger plans than Narendra Modi for his own. It would be interesting to see the dynamics between Adityanath and Narendra Modi from now on. Yogi Adityanath's appointment as Chief Minister already dented Modi's stand in the UttarPradesh. Is Yogi the vehicle of Progress which India needs right now?
Why is Jagan celebrating loss? Many are wondering why is Jagan celebrating party loss in YSRCP bastion Kadapa. It is known that in the recent MLC elections, Jagan's own uncle YS.Vivekananda Reddy suffered shocking loss and any party would have introspected it.
- SEC directs removal of the word 'aam' and not the photographs of political leaders
- Owaisi getting shock from all quarters?
- BJP Yuva Morchas accused a woman of posting "obscene, morphed and tampered" post in Face book
- Is Yogi a Rapist?
- World Water Day: In developing nations, water issues are colored by gender roles
- Failure of Monsoon In Chennai resulted in rainfall shortage of 65%
- Failure of Monsoon resulted in rainfall shortage of 65% says Minister S.P. Velumani
- Skulls of dead farmers create sensation?