People of Hyderabad always experience water problem and their woes increase during summer. Now that summer season already showing its power, people are getting worried about drinking water and in some areas already water problem is increasing.
Under these circumstances Minister KTR shocked all with his confession on Godavari drinking water to Hyderabad. He said Godavari drinking water is diverted to Gajwel and Siddipet. Incidentally Gajwel is the constituency of CM KCR and Siddipet is the constituency of Harish Rao.
KTR in the assembly admitted that Gajwel and Siddipet were being given water as per the practice of providing bulk water supply to the rural water supply department to meet the drinking water needs of people in areas where the pipeline passes.
He said however this didnot affect the water supply in Hyderabad.KTR came with this confession while replying to a question raised by Chintala Ramachandra Reddy, BJP legislator from Khairatabad. KTR said “Only those residing in Hyderabad are not people. Those residing in towns and villages are also people and they too have drinking water needs. The government has equal responsibility to the people in all areas.”
Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey? New Delhi sources have stated that Past the three year mark as Prime Minister, Narendra Modi continues to retain his popularity according to a survey by the Pew Research Center + that says nine out of 10 respondents hold a favorable opinion of the leader and approve of how the country is doing.
- India's second engineering facility set up by Uber
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- WhatsApp working on a new feature to allow users to quickly switch from voice to video call
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?
- Patanjali Food Park coming soon to Telengana