Ruling TDP party showed its power in the MLC elections. MLC elections were held in 9 constituencies in Andhra Pradesh. TDP made clean sweep shocking Jagan's YSRCP winning Kadapa,Kurnool and Nellore districts. TDP earlier won y Srikakulam, East Godvari, West Godvaari (two seats), Chittoor, Anantapur unanimously.
Jagan Mohan Reddy accused TDP of indulging in the use of money power. In the meantime Chandra Babu according to sources is unhappy with the results. TDP is working overtime to win Chairman and Vice Chairman posts and also geting ready to fill the vacancies in assembly.
MLC vice chairman election would be held on March 31.Deputy Chairman Satish Reddy's term will end soon and Chairman Chakrapani's term will end in two months.
Many contenders for the posts are giving headache to CM Chandra Babu Naidu. He is breaking his head to get the caste equations right and at the sametime satisfy everyone.
Is KCR spreading lies Many are wondering whether Telangana CM KCR is spreading lies. It is known that KCR is known for his his aggressive style of functioning . He crushed entire opposition politically and electorally and is making grounds to win the 2019 elections without any competiton.
- Will Modi get snap poll shock
- India, World Roundup May 25
- TS, AP Roundup May 25
- "Dhoni gets a better preference than me" Harbajan Singh
- Cheif Minister escapes from terror accident!!
- HC told Centre and UP Government to reply to a plea on disqualification of Yogi Adityanath
- Shocker : Cut the penis of the rapists
- Why Melania and Ivanka Trump wearing all black at Vatican?
- Why is Revanth Reddy angry with CBN
- Modi wrote: Idea of using plastic litter creates potential for small scale industry
- BJP is most needed in TELANGANA!!
- 7th Pay Commission Recommended Hike in House Rent Allowance
- 1000 Villagers to celebrate birthday as per Aadhaar Card
- Pawan is locked now!!
- OUCET for Academic year 2017 to be held on June 5