1. IAS officer's son suspect in murder : An IASofficer's son is under police scanner after the body of a driver employed by the bureaucrat's estranged wife was found stuffed in a sack at Rehmath Nagar, Yousufguda. Cops reportedly have CCTV clip of the body being dumped by the son, who is in twenties, and is in police custody. But police refused to confirm it.
2. Hyderabad hospital ordered to pay Rs 75,000 for denying post-surgery care : A district consumer forum here has directed a private hospital to pay Rs 75, 000 towards medical expenses and compensation to a patient who underwent surgery under Aarogyasri scheme for failing to provide free treatment for a period of one year post surgery.
3. No UP blow, Congress retains Dalit support across India: Koppula Raju : Refuting the argument of dwindling support of Scheduled Castes to the Congress, All India Congress Committee (AICC) SC cell chairman Koppula Raju claimed the party has won more SC seats in Punjab and retained its strength in Uttar Pradesh in the recent elections.
4. When OU degrees were dishonoured : Osmania University(OU) may have been a trendsetter in Indian educational system winning accolades from none other than Nobel laureate Rabindranath Tagore, but there was a time when its degrees were not recognised by other universities.
5. 20 ROBs to cut wait at railway crossings in Telangana : People having to wait at railway crossings can hope to breathe easy sooner than later. This is because works to construct road over bridges(ROBs) at 20 railway crossings in various districts in the state will commence in the ensuing fiscal year.
6. Cop, 2 others arrested with demonetised cash : Police arrested three members of a gang trying to con people by promising to exchange demonetised currency and seized 1.35 crore old notes from their possession on Sunday. One of the accused is a constable of Central Crime Station (CCS).
7. Cab preferred choice in Hyderabad, but autos multiply on street : Along with an increasing number of private cars and motorbikes, a sizeable count of public vehicles too -auto-rickshaws and cabs in particular -have been driving into Hyderabad's streets over the last few years.
8. Yadadiri makeover has ugly underbelly : At a time when the state government is pumping its resources and energies to turn the temple town of Yadagirigutta into Telangana's own Tirupati, the local police have a larger problem at hand - Prostitution.
9. MLC poll: Vote count on Mar 22 : About 82 percent polling was registered in the MLC election to the Mahbubnagar-Ranga Reddy-Hyderabad teachers constituency on Sunday. A total of 12 candidates are in the fray for the seat. Counting of votes is scheduled for March 22.
10. Custody death: Autopsy clean chit to cops, kin claim footage doctored : : A day after an accused, Bheem Singh, died in Mangalhat policestation under suspicious conditions, the autopsy report concluded Singh died of heart attack. The post-mortem was conducted by forensic experts atOsmania General Hospital (OGH).
1. ATM attacker may be sent back to Andhra : The posters at railway stations seeking information about the ATM attacker have finally been removed. Madhukar Reddy, the suspect who attacked a woman in a cash vending kiosk in November 2013, is back in judicial custody after all police procedures, including the identification parade, are over.
2. BJP tearing apart the secular fabric: CPI : Communist Party of India (CPI) State secretary Ramakrishna on Sunday accused the BJP and Prime Minister Narendra Modi of trying to tear apart the secular fabric by making a ‘religious fanatic’ like Yogi Adityanath Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh.
3. Kapu, BC leaders busy chalking out strategies : The scheduled visit of the Backward Classes Commission to East Godavari district on March 22 is keeping the entire district machinery on its tenterhooks.
4. Fireworks’ likely on CM’s reply to Governor’s address : The Andhra Pradesh Assembly will meet on Monday at 9 a.m. The business is scheduled to begin with the question hour. Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu may give reply on the motion of thanks to the Governor’s joint address to the Assembly on the first day of the Budget session.
5. Prasad is Andhra Pradesh CII chief : J.S.R.K. Prasad, Chief Executive Officer of the Vijayawada-based Better Castings Private Limited (BCPL), and R.V.S. Raju, Director of RHI Clasil Ltd., located in Visakhapatnam district, have been elected the new chairman and vice-chairman of the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)-A.P. respectively for 2017–18.
6. Anganwadi, ICPS, ICDS staff allege sexual harassment : Officials of the Women Development and Child Welfare Department (WD&CW), who come to the rescue of women in harassment cases, have themselves become victims of a junior assistant in their office.
7. Making disadvantaged students tech-savvy : For N. Kalpana, class X student, flipping through the manual that has over dozen chapters and getting hands-on training in computer operations remained a dream for a long time, but not anymore.
8. Telangana’s reforms work: KCR : Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao on Sunday sought the intervention of his Kerala counterpart Pinarayi Vijayan, in getting land allotted for a facility for devotees from the State in Sabarimala.
9. Mahila Rakshak looks beyond women’s safety in Tirupati : Mahila Rakshak is a new tool wielded by the Tirupati Urban police to ensure women's empowerment, looking beyond their safety and awareness issues.
10. Alleged sex racket busted : The City Task Force (CTF) busted an alleged sex racket organised from a house at Senathivanipalem Vepagunta in the limits of the Pendurti police station here on Sunday.
Innovative Machines to be installed in Hyderabad Airport Hyderabad sources have reported that Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (RGIA), Hyderabad has become the first airport in the country to commence installing waste recycling machines as a pilot project. Currently the machines have been installed to crush plastic PET (polyethylene terephthalate) bottles, steel/aluminium cans and plastic bags in an eco-friendly way, said GMR Hyderabad International Airport Ltd. (GHIAL), which operates the airport.
- Apple supplier Foxconn employed thousands of students to assemble iPhone X who are being forced to work overtime
- CBSE and ICSE schools in Telangana to teach Telugu as mandatory language subject from the next academic year
- Hyderabadis will face lot of Traffic nightmares & Diversions
- Gujarat Chief Minister confirms that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' will not release in their state
- Do you know? How Much money was collected through GST for the months of August, Sep and October?
- Nara Lokesh should know when to keep calm - Nandi Awards controversy erupts
- Bhavana Rape Case: Dileep's ex-wife is the Key witness in SIT Chargesheet
- Android phones collecting addresses of nearby mobile towers when location services are disabled
- India test fires #BrahMos missile successfully - Video Inside
- Do Revanth want anything from Telangana Government?
- Cisco along with Interpol will fight Cyber Crime
- Mumbai Man built a six seater plane, Names it after Modi
- Tentative Tariff of Hyderabad Metro Rail doing rounds in Social Media
- One Plus 5T Face Unlock, Finger Print Sensor and many features will make you BUY THIS IMMEDIATELY
- After 37 years! A historic moment in Zimbabwe as Robert Mugabe resigns - People rejoice on the streets