K Chandrasekhara Rao-led Telangana Government is planning to lease the Outer Ring Road to private players for 30 years. The government is planning to charge a lumpsum amount as lease and allow the private companies to collect user fee from motorists.
The state government is expecting to get over 2000 Crore from the lease for a decade. Until now, HMDA has been giving contracts to private agencies to collect toll. The contract is valid for a year and is renewed while the maintenance rests with HMDA.
Under this new system, the contractor will also have to pay for the operation and maintenance of ORR. This will phase out the involvement of HMDA. But then, the travel on the Outer Ring Road may be become costly under this system.
Chandrababu Naidu faces heat from Dalits in the state Vijayawada sources have made a statement that AP chief minister N Chandrababu Naidu is facing the heat from Dalits in the state for ignoring their welfare and turning a blind eye when issues close to them are highlighted.
- Pawan Kalyan puts all his efforts for Uddanam kidney disease patients
- Telangana Wildlife Board approved SRDP project
- Delhi government's Power Department was issued a High Court notice
- Arvind Kejriwal Government plans to create an App which lets people to track the Government
- TNEA Counseling 2017: Anna University started the Process yesterday
- Drugs scandal news takes new turn with Telugu news channels reports
- Ram Gopal Varma's next Target is Akun Sabharwal - Telangana Govt reacts !!
- Model wearing a skirt was arrested!!
- KCRs Ambitious Scheme has bad side effects Than Good ?
- MODI surprise SHOCKED EVERYONE!!
- Aadhar is safe!!BUT NOT SAFE!!
- Mukesh Ambani announced Bonus Share issue after 7 years
- AP Ministers, TDP Leaders gets trolled in Social Media
- An Indian produces a fake identity to get US Citizenship
- Former Doordarshan Anchor died, Coconut Tree fell on her