K Chandrasekhara Rao-led Telangana Government is planning to lease the Outer Ring Road to private players for 30 years. The government is planning to charge a lumpsum amount as lease and allow the private companies to collect user fee from motorists.
The state government is expecting to get over 2000 Crore from the lease for a decade. Until now, HMDA has been giving contracts to private agencies to collect toll. The contract is valid for a year and is renewed while the maintenance rests with HMDA.
Under this new system, the contractor will also have to pay for the operation and maintenance of ORR. This will phase out the involvement of HMDA. But then, the travel on the Outer Ring Road may be become costly under this system.
Tamilnadu State Minister apologized for having lied about the health status of Jayalalitha Chennai sources have stated that State Forest Minister Dindigul Srinivasan apologized to the people of Tamilnadu, particularly the AIADMK cadre, for having lied about the health status of Jayalalitha while she was in hospital. He admitted that all their claims like 'Amma had idli, tea, and she smiled at the team of doctors' etc. were just a bunch of lies.
- YS Kutumbam Program reviewed by YS Jagan with his teammates
- FaceBook launched offline campaign for identifying 'False News' in its platform
- "Nara Lokesh hatching a plot to snatch away the Sadavarthi lands" Ambati
- Bollywood producer Karim Morani surrenders in Actress Rape Case
- Vijayawada devotee offered 'Sahasra Nama Mala' valued at about Rs8.36 crore at Tirupathi
- Raids by IT Department on properties of Former Karnataka CMs son in law
- US Defense Secretary meets PM Narendra Modi by next week
- Koppolu Satyanarayana ended his life by hanging himself
- TDP along with Jai Lava Kusa attacked by TV Channel
- BJP Woman Leader slaps Hindu girl for having affair with Muslim youth
- Do Yogi Adityanath should face mini referendum ahead of 2019 Parliamentary by poll??
- Why CM Chandrababu Naidu's choice of Rajamouli is perfect??
- After CM Naidu next is PM Modi is assigning task for SS Rajamouli
- Blue Whale attacker seeks help in Exam Answer sheet
- SC not a mute spectator in Sadavarthi Satram lands issue