K Chandrasekhara Rao-led Telangana Government is planning to lease the Outer Ring Road to private players for 30 years. The government is planning to charge a lumpsum amount as lease and allow the private companies to collect user fee from motorists.
The state government is expecting to get over 2000 Crore from the lease for a decade. Until now, HMDA has been giving contracts to private agencies to collect toll. The contract is valid for a year and is renewed while the maintenance rests with HMDA.
Under this new system, the contractor will also have to pay for the operation and maintenance of ORR. This will phase out the involvement of HMDA. But then, the travel on the Outer Ring Road may be become costly under this system.
Call up this number if your seller doesn't accept Rs. 10 Coin Hyderabad sources have stated that the Reserve Bank of India has on Friday clarified that the Rs 10 coin was valid and was very much in circulation. Sources have stated that those refusing to accept the Rs 10 coin could end up facing legal action. Meanwhile it scoffed at the rumors that the coin was banned. It said minor changes in the coin are also acceptable and it asked people not to believe in rumors.
- Is Uma Madhav Reddy joining Congress?
- Arrival of Kia Motors & Toyota Motors the major reason for Honda looking at AP
- Bengaluru will have first Technology Hub
- Is PM Modi falling short in fight against Communalism Pollution according to a survey?
- Proposal for expansion of Delhi Metro up to Kundli in Sonipat district prepared
- MLA Chintamaneni Prabhakar has brought all his cattle to Amaravati for foraging
- Temple for Godse in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Telangana Government signing MoU with Vancouver Film School in Hyderabad
- EC recognizes Nitish Kumar led faction as JD (U) & entitles them to use the arrow symbol
- Trial court held the son-in-law and daughter of VK Sasikala's sister guilty for offences in Assets case
- Yogi Adityanath: 'My government was working towards changing the politics of polarization'
- Bill and Melinda participated in the agriculture hackathon at Vizag
- Kamal Haasan gives back all the donations he received from fans - Says fans provided Rs.30 Crores
- Hyderabad's Jubilee Hills felt mild tremors
- Will KTR share Telangana learning experience with Delhi?