K Chandrasekhara Rao-led Telangana Government is planning to lease the Outer Ring Road to private players for 30 years. The government is planning to charge a lumpsum amount as lease and allow the private companies to collect user fee from motorists.
The state government is expecting to get over 2000 Crore from the lease for a decade. Until now, HMDA has been giving contracts to private agencies to collect toll. The contract is valid for a year and is renewed while the maintenance rests with HMDA.
Under this new system, the contractor will also have to pay for the operation and maintenance of ORR. This will phase out the involvement of HMDA. But then, the travel on the Outer Ring Road may be become costly under this system.
PM Modi's acts landing him in danger PM Modi enjoys huge fan following and his support is increasing with each passing day. Almost all surveys indicate that Modi will return back to power with thumping majority in the 2019 elections. He is now the most followed leader across the world and at the sametime he is also in the hitlist of the dreaded terrorist organisations across the globe. It is known that security is under constant vigil however experts say that PM Modi himself is landing himself in danger with his acts.
- Shubhawati was not allowed to reach Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath's car
- No memorial should be bulit for CULPRIT JAYALALITHA!!
- President Trump pushed aside the PM of Montenegro at NATO
- Cows are getting aadhar cards now!!
- Mamata Banerjee's formula to be discussed in Parliament House
- Country's longest river bridge opens today, IARI gifts for Assam
- Shocking!!Look what Ratan Tata has done!!viral post
- BJP MP advised the fellow actor to start his own outfit