An engineering student from Madhya Pradesh proposed the name of Rahul Gandhi in Guinness Book of World Records for his defeat in 27 elections in the country.This is literally crowning his defeat to shame him.His defeat has been proposed to be carved in the history by a student. Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi has been putting all efforts to revive the Congress good fortunes since the catastrophic failure of 2014 Lok Sabha elections.
Recently, the Congress faced humiliating defeats in Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh and lost the chance of ruling Goa and Manipur because of mismanagement.This is proof for a nonperforming government.Vishal Diwan the engineering student from Hoshangabad, has requested the administration of Guinness Books of World Records to enlist the name of Rahul Gandhi for losing as many as 27 elections in the country, reported the Financial Express.
Added to this he has paid the enrollment fee from his own pocket.This act is actually rubbing salt into wounds.The only good fortune for the Congress was that they won and made themselves eligible to form a government in Punjab by defeating their arch rivals Shiromani Akali Dal allied with the BJP.This action of the student Diwan is getting viral and sends shocks to Rahul Gandhi.But we are not sure if the US based record book will entertain such records.According to
Diwan his failure is a result of Gandhi's active participation in election campaigning and media interactions.
Diwan has not yet received his acceptance from the Guinness officials yet.Rahul Gandhi is now more of a liability to the Congress party.Rahul Gandhi often has become the source of a joke on social media for his statements and political knowledge. The Congress vice president is massively trolled on social media.To conclude Congress is facing a tough time to defend their leader and their leader becomes the first politician to enter Guinness record that no other Indian politician has achieved.
Actor Navdeep to be quizzed today in Hyderabad Drug Case Hyderabad sources have stated that Telugu actor Pallapollu Navdeep is scheduled to appear on Monday before a special investigation team (SIT) of the Telangana government, which is investigating the case involving a high-end drugs racket, which was busted here earlier this month.Currently a Special Investigation Team (SIT) of the Prohibition and Excise department had summoned a dozen personalities from the Telugu film industry or Tollywood, for questioning in connection with the case.
- Pakistan National been arrested on charges of drug peddling
- IGNOU plans to set up dedicated learning support centers for Transgender students
- India's 13th President leavesPresidenttoday!
- Delhi's Air is totally toxic
- Class 10 Rape victim delivers a baby in school toilet
- Will Mahesh Babu accept Jagan's plan???
- Anganwadi workers allowances doubled
- All celebrities stand together with Women's Cricket team
- 18,920 Police Department vacancies to be filled in Telangana
- Teacher of Government school caught for impersonating his spouse in TET Exam
- Exclusive: Theatre owners seek government protection cover for Indu Sarkar release
- Chandrababu Naidu faces heat from Dalits in the state
- Pawan Kalyan puts all his efforts for Uddanam kidney disease patients
- Telangana Wildlife Board approved SRDP project
- Ram Gopal Varma's next Target is Akun Sabharwal - Telangana Govt reacts !!