An engineering student from Madhya Pradesh proposed the name of Rahul Gandhi in Guinness Book of World Records for his defeat in 27 elections in the country.This is literally crowning his defeat to shame him.His defeat has been proposed to be carved in the history by a student. Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi has been putting all efforts to revive the Congress good fortunes since the catastrophic failure of 2014 Lok Sabha elections.
Recently, the Congress faced humiliating defeats in Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh and lost the chance of ruling Goa and Manipur because of mismanagement.This is proof for a nonperforming government.Vishal Diwan the engineering student from Hoshangabad, has requested the administration of Guinness Books of World Records to enlist the name of Rahul Gandhi for losing as many as 27 elections in the country, reported the Financial Express.
Added to this he has paid the enrollment fee from his own pocket.This act is actually rubbing salt into wounds.The only good fortune for the Congress was that they won and made themselves eligible to form a government in Punjab by defeating their arch rivals Shiromani Akali Dal allied with the BJP.This action of the student Diwan is getting viral and sends shocks to Rahul Gandhi.But we are not sure if the US based record book will entertain such records.According to
Diwan his failure is a result of Gandhi's active participation in election campaigning and media interactions.
Diwan has not yet received his acceptance from the Guinness officials yet.Rahul Gandhi is now more of a liability to the Congress party.Rahul Gandhi often has become the source of a joke on social media for his statements and political knowledge. The Congress vice president is massively trolled on social media.To conclude Congress is facing a tough time to defend their leader and their leader becomes the first politician to enter Guinness record that no other Indian politician has achieved.
Why 235 Junior Colleges across Telangana been de-recognized? Hyderabad sources have reported that Throwing over 50,000 students of Intermediate courses into big trouble, the Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education has de-recognized 235 junior colleges in Hyderabad and across the state for failing to comply with the rules.
- What controversy made Pawan Kalyan and Jagan Silent?
- Will Job Problem darken PM Narendra Modi's road to 2019??
- LDF announced candidate for Vengara bypoll
- Why AP Government not releasing water to KC canal and Telugu Ganga projects?
- Kaleswaram irrigation project tunnel collapsed near Tippapur
- 'There is anger building up in India': Rahul Gandhi
- Sunny Leone's controversial advertisement hoarding rejected by Gujarati
- Couple ended life hours after their wedding
- Police busted another Marriage racket in Hyderabad
- YS Jagan plans to set up his party office in the new state of AP
- Hyderabad HC sent notices to CM Chandrababu Naidu for illegal constructions
- Software developed by 2 Youngsters to detect skin cancer is awesome
- GST also flops like Demonetization??
- Will SS Rajamouli finish the toughest task assigned to him?
- Mydukur S. Raghurami Reddy not ready to resign from YSRCP