An engineering student from Madhya Pradesh proposed the name of Rahul Gandhi in Guinness Book of World Records for his defeat in 27 elections in the country.This is literally crowning his defeat to shame him.His defeat has been proposed to be carved in the history by a student. Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi has been putting all efforts to revive the Congress good fortunes since the catastrophic failure of 2014 Lok Sabha elections.
Recently, the Congress faced humiliating defeats in Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh and lost the chance of ruling Goa and Manipur because of mismanagement.This is proof for a nonperforming government.Vishal Diwan the engineering student from Hoshangabad, has requested the administration of Guinness Books of World Records to enlist the name of Rahul Gandhi for losing as many as 27 elections in the country, reported the Financial Express.
Added to this he has paid the enrollment fee from his own pocket.This act is actually rubbing salt into wounds.The only good fortune for the Congress was that they won and made themselves eligible to form a government in Punjab by defeating their arch rivals Shiromani Akali Dal allied with the BJP.This action of the student Diwan is getting viral and sends shocks to Rahul Gandhi.But we are not sure if the US based record book will entertain such records.According to
Diwan his failure is a result of Gandhi's active participation in election campaigning and media interactions.
Diwan has not yet received his acceptance from the Guinness officials yet.Rahul Gandhi is now more of a liability to the Congress party.Rahul Gandhi often has become the source of a joke on social media for his statements and political knowledge. The Congress vice president is massively trolled on social media.To conclude Congress is facing a tough time to defend their leader and their leader becomes the first politician to enter Guinness record that no other Indian politician has achieved.
Who are the Top Performers in Telangana? Sources from Telangana have stated that astonishing all, Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao stood first among all his cabinet colleagues in performing his duties. A fresh survey report said that KCR got 98% marks followed by his son and IT Minister KT Rama Rao and Irrigation minister T Harish Rao.
- Is KCR coming with bogus surveys
- In UP group of 14 Men molest 2 Women, Video goes Viral
- India, World Roundup May 28
- Shocking!!Look what Ratan Tata has done!!viral post
- BJP is most needed in TELANGANA!!
- Cows are getting aadhar cards now!!
- Yogi Adityanath now follows the "Jungle Raj"
- Pawan gets seema shock
- Shocking blunders of Modi in three years
- Kamal Remarks on Rajani irk his Fans
- Is Owaisi experiencing scares?
- Tamilnadu's Salem district experiences drought, 10 lakh Coconut trees dies
- Man moves HC, Working for Rs.2 per day for 17 years
- Maharaja Express Train comes to Chennai in July; Do you know the special features in the train?
- TS, AP Roundup May 26