An engineering student from Madhya Pradesh proposed the name of Rahul Gandhi in Guinness Book of World Records for his defeat in 27 elections in the country.This is literally crowning his defeat to shame him.His defeat has been proposed to be carved in the history by a student. Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi has been putting all efforts to revive the Congress good fortunes since the catastrophic failure of 2014 Lok Sabha elections.
Recently, the Congress faced humiliating defeats in Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh and lost the chance of ruling Goa and Manipur because of mismanagement.This is proof for a nonperforming government.Vishal Diwan the engineering student from Hoshangabad, has requested the administration of Guinness Books of World Records to enlist the name of Rahul Gandhi for losing as many as 27 elections in the country, reported the Financial Express.
Added to this he has paid the enrollment fee from his own pocket.This act is actually rubbing salt into wounds.The only good fortune for the Congress was that they won and made themselves eligible to form a government in Punjab by defeating their arch rivals Shiromani Akali Dal allied with the BJP.This action of the student Diwan is getting viral and sends shocks to Rahul Gandhi.But we are not sure if the US based record book will entertain such records.According to
Diwan his failure is a result of Gandhi's active participation in election campaigning and media interactions.
Diwan has not yet received his acceptance from the Guinness officials yet.Rahul Gandhi is now more of a liability to the Congress party.Rahul Gandhi often has become the source of a joke on social media for his statements and political knowledge. The Congress vice president is massively trolled on social media.To conclude Congress is facing a tough time to defend their leader and their leader becomes the first politician to enter Guinness record that no other Indian politician has achieved.
Why Telangana Leader offered Rs. 100 crore to Rahul Gandhi?? Telangana sources have stated that the fight for the post of Telangana Pradesh Congress Committee President has been intensified in the party. With the existing TPCC President N Uttam Kumar Reddy failed to perform up to the mark, many senior leaders are making beeline to get key post ahead of 2019 elections. Meanwhile the Party senior leaders Ponnala Laxmaiah, K Jana Reddy, Komatireddy Venkatreddy, J Geeta Reddy, Mohd Ali Shabbir etc already met AICC President Sonia Gandhi and lobbied strongly
- Amit Shah countered criticism over celebrations amid Gorakhpur tragedy
- TSRTC bus caught fire while on move
- Will the Online game be removed as per Indian Government's order??
- A Happy News for Government Job seekers in Telangana
- AP West Godavari nurse missing in Tamilnadu
- RSS chief ignores Kerala bureaucrat's order, unfurls flag at a school
- Naidu follows KCR style of escapism!!
- Drugs in beach cafes!!
- How was Modi's Speech at Red Fort, Delhi?
- Tamilnadu CM in his Independence Day speech said Govts Sole Aim of Public. Service
- Indian China Army clashed again!!
- Kamal haasan says Ministers are Blunt Knives!!
- School girl Raped on Independence day!!
- Blue Whale game to be blocked in INDIA!!
- Chandrababu Naidu, KCR, Pawan had a great combo night