AP CM Chandra Babu Naidu is claiming that he is working for the development of all sections of people in the state. But it is comingout that he may soon get SC/ST shock.
Dr.Shiva Prasad, ruling party MP from Chittoor stunned all attacking Chandra babu Naidu on BR.Ambedkar's birth anniversary. Shiva Prasad says “The CM’s intention might be that SCs should not raise their voice,”
He added “Chandrababu Naidu often claims to be the true follower of Sri Krishna Deva Raya and Chanakya. If it is true, he has to find out the feelings and emotions of the people under his rule, which he has been conveniently avoiding,”
He said SC/ST didnot get any representation despite 25% of presence in the population. He said Chandra Babu has taken only two ministers while there should be five berths.
India, World Roundup June 22 Samjhauta Express blasts has created ripples across political circles with Union law minister Ravi Shankar Prasad pointing fingers at the shoddy investigations conducted under the UPA government and floating of the "Hindu terror" theory.
- Kerala CM's sensation on threat to PM Modi
- 15 Killed and 50 injured as Car bomb struck bank at Afghanistan
- Did Arnab doctored ISIS videos?
- How two Chemical graduates earned money illegally, went to jail???
- What is Power Star's strategy in Nandyal Bypolls
- BREAKING: 3 Terrorists Killed in Pulwama encounter - Second Successful Operation within 3 days!
- BEWARE !! WOMEN MOLESTED MY UBER DRIVER
- Judge Karnan Locked in Kolkatta jail.