The clash between TDP and YSRCP is not a new thing for people of Telugu Speaking states. The recent cabinet reshuffle left many TDP leaders disappointed and dispirited. It was the perfect chance for anyone on the opposite side to rope in those leaders to their side.'
But Jagan failed to make use of the situation. Jagan had a huge chance of cornering TDP but he missed it. Most of the leading Political analysts say that TDP still survives in Andhra Pradesh just because of Jagan's weaknesses and muted response.
Opposite party's weakness always ends up as a big strength to the ruling party. Only 2 more years are left for next General elections and it's high time for Jagan to wake up and bounce back. The only question is Will He? or Won't He?
Is Modi India's Savior or worst nightmare??? Sources have revealed that thousands are still crossing the open space around the site of the rally. Tens of thousands more are crowding the long road from the fields where hundreds of buses have been haphazardly parked. Then there are the long lines of packed minivans stuck on the highway, only a mile or so from their destination.
- Top 3 most desirable Male Politicians of India
- Indian Politicians who died in the prime of their career!!!
- TN Party Opposition Leader walks out from Assembly in Gutkha case
- Are Business people ready to welcome GST?
- POPULAR Hyderabad HOTEL DENIES ROOM FOR SINGLE LADY!!
- MALWARE attacks INDIA'S LARGEST PORT!!
- JALLIKATTU PROTESTER NOW A PREY for TRP
- SAW A PRISIONER BEING DRAGGED HER SAREE AROUND HER NECK!!