The clash between TDP and YSRCP is not a new thing for people of Telugu Speaking states. The recent cabinet reshuffle left many TDP leaders disappointed and dispirited. It was the perfect chance for anyone on the opposite side to rope in those leaders to their side.'
But Jagan failed to make use of the situation. Jagan had a huge chance of cornering TDP but he missed it. Most of the leading Political analysts say that TDP still survives in Andhra Pradesh just because of Jagan's weaknesses and muted response.
Opposite party's weakness always ends up as a big strength to the ruling party. Only 2 more years are left for next General elections and it's high time for Jagan to wake up and bounce back. The only question is Will He? or Won't He?
Why police denied permission for conducting road shows for Rahul and Modi? Ahmedabad sources have stated that scheduled road shows of Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Congress President designate Rahul Gandhi in Gujarat have been cancelled with the police refusing permission on the grounds of security and traffic congestion. Meanwhile both the principal opponents in the Gujarat Assembly elections had organized massive road shows by their key campaigners on the last day of electioneering.
- YSRCP serious on issues of Special Category Status, Polavaram Project, FRDI Bill, Defections
- YS Jagan considers Pawan as not a serious politician
- Modi would not allow himself to get swayed by petty politics- Farooq Abdulla
- Will Trump's history of sexual misconduct is investigated?
- Demonetization Kills a family in Chennai
- Only Hindi can Unite India together says HR Minister
- Planet Earth to be attacked by mystery meteorite??
- TDP government lethargic in fulfilling electoral promise made to the minority community-YS Jagan
- Adilabad Region experiencing very chill climate
- 3 People responsible for my suicide - Comedian dies with a last message!!
- Facebook and Twitter have to adopt websites for young users
- TDP leaders defending their leader's decision to take 'valuable' inputs from Rajamouli & his team
- Film stars & directors getting hands-on for this documentary on Telangana culture
- Madras HC bans public events to be held in educational institutions
- Congress Party's anger against BJP been overestimated