The clash between TDP and YSRCP is not a new thing for people of Telugu Speaking states. The recent cabinet reshuffle left many TDP leaders disappointed and dispirited. It was the perfect chance for anyone on the opposite side to rope in those leaders to their side.'
But Jagan failed to make use of the situation. Jagan had a huge chance of cornering TDP but he missed it. Most of the leading Political analysts say that TDP still survives in Andhra Pradesh just because of Jagan's weaknesses and muted response.
Opposite party's weakness always ends up as a big strength to the ruling party. Only 2 more years are left for next General elections and it's high time for Jagan to wake up and bounce back. The only question is Will He? or Won't He?
Tribal woman delivered a baby in an auto rickshaw Hyderabad sources have reported that a 20-year-old tribal woman delivered a baby in an auto rickshaw due to floods that left her stranded, obstructing the vehicular traffic on Monday. According to sources, the incident occurred in Charla mandal of Bhadradri Kothagudem district.
- Jagan first EXPERIMENT WITH PRASHANT KISHORE??wil it work??
- Jagan LATEST SPILL AT NANDYAL!!
- AP, Delhi and Goa undergoes Bypolls
- Hyderabad Women appointed as Uber India CPO
- Has YSRCP Chief Jagan walked the Extra Mile for Nandyal bypolls???
- Nandyal Assembly Elections with high Security Blanket
- Complaints fly to Election Commision from TDP and YSRPC!!
- Why assembly by-polls in Andhra's Nandyal is so crucial??
- KTR uploaded some images of his father KCR working in his farmhouse
- Banking services hit in Telangana, AP due to strike
- Will ADMK government last till 2021?
- Private Sector Banks is on strike today
- Congress Leader Vikram Goud Rubbished his involvement in Drug Scandal Case
- Opposition demanded resignation of Kerala Minister KK Shylaja on charges of nepotism
- TDP gets support from 4 of 5 Big Families