The clash between TDP and YSRCP is not a new thing for people of Telugu Speaking states. The recent cabinet reshuffle left many TDP leaders disappointed and dispirited. It was the perfect chance for anyone on the opposite side to rope in those leaders to their side.'
But Jagan failed to make use of the situation. Jagan had a huge chance of cornering TDP but he missed it. Most of the leading Political analysts say that TDP still survives in Andhra Pradesh just because of Jagan's weaknesses and muted response.
Opposite party's weakness always ends up as a big strength to the ruling party. Only 2 more years are left for next General elections and it's high time for Jagan to wake up and bounce back. The only question is Will He? or Won't He?
India, World Roundup Apr 28 he Modi government's tough line on the violence in J&K is not likely to waver even if it is tested by incidents like the fidayeen strike in Kupwara that claimed the lives of three Army personnel and also saw a civilian "stone pelter" being shot dead
- 'Invisible Hand' Micromanaging Telugu Media
- Naidus daughter in law says No interest in TDP!!
- Naidus master plan to suppress Jagan
- PM Modi gets hijack shock?
- Jagan gets Court delight?
- Hyderabad Metro Refuses to Buy Telangana Power
- Mallavalli is the Next target for AP
- Baahubali tickets available for free!!