As per reports. a tea-seller from Rajasthan got IT notice as he distributed a dowry of Rs.1 Crore for four of his daughters. The video of the issue went viral on the Social media. The tea-seller is Leela Ram Gujjar and he is a resident of Bhiwani, Rajasthan District.
The video was recorded by his family members and villagers as they were distributed in the public. IT Officials who came to know about this has sent a legal notice and Ram Gujjar is currently on the run. He was asked to appear before Jaipur IT officials.
He is also charge for getting his daughters married even before they cross 18 years. This incident grabbed everyone's attention and Ram Gujjar might face a jail sentence of 5 years for prompting underage marriages and distributing dowry.
India, World Roundup Apr 28 he Modi government's tough line on the violence in J&K is not likely to waver even if it is tested by incidents like the fidayeen strike in Kupwara that claimed the lives of three Army personnel and also saw a civilian "stone pelter" being shot dead
- 'Invisible Hand' Micromanaging Telugu Media
- Naidus daughter in law says No interest in TDP!!
- Naidus master plan to suppress Jagan
- PM Modi gets hijack shock?
- Jagan gets Court delight?
- Hyderabad Metro Refuses to Buy Telangana Power
- Mallavalli is the Next target for AP
- Baahubali tickets available for free!!