As per reports. a tea-seller from Rajasthan got IT notice as he distributed a dowry of Rs.1 Crore for four of his daughters. The video of the issue went viral on the Social media. The tea-seller is Leela Ram Gujjar and he is a resident of Bhiwani, Rajasthan District.
The video was recorded by his family members and villagers as they were distributed in the public. IT Officials who came to know about this has sent a legal notice and Ram Gujjar is currently on the run. He was asked to appear before Jaipur IT officials.
He is also charge for getting his daughters married even before they cross 18 years. This incident grabbed everyone's attention and Ram Gujjar might face a jail sentence of 5 years for prompting underage marriages and distributing dowry.
YS Jagan on his fourth day in Anantapur district Andhra Pradesh sources have made a statement that the AP Leader of Opposition, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy had resumed his Praja Sankalpa Yatra on Day 30 on Saturday which was his fourth day in Anantapur district.
- 65 Year Old man caught for clicking pictures of women in Metro Rail
- GHMC plans to raise money through new way
- Kacheguda earned first energy-efficient 'A1 Category' railway station in India
- Placement started on a very optimistic note this year by Top Recruiters
- YSRCP spokesperson Roja criticized Pawan for his comments on dynasty Politics
- Why Osmania University postponed Semester Exams?
- What's the new name for Balanagar Metro Railway station?
- LIVE : #GujaratElection - A Force to be reckoned with - Congress / BJP / ?
- Shocking News for those invested in Bitcoin & Cryptocurrencies from RBI
- The Deadline to Link Aadhaar with PAN card is extended!
- Max Hospital License cancelled - Wrongly declared premature baby as 'Dead'
- Pawan's fans and Janasena followers fuming against Roja for her verbal attack
- Do Pawan Kalyan's hard hitting speech had a great impact?
- YS Jagan's 400 Km mark touched at Gummepalli
- Is there any discounts from Hyderabad Metro Rail services?