As per reports. a tea-seller from Rajasthan got IT notice as he distributed a dowry of Rs.1 Crore for four of his daughters. The video of the issue went viral on the Social media. The tea-seller is Leela Ram Gujjar and he is a resident of Bhiwani, Rajasthan District.
The video was recorded by his family members and villagers as they were distributed in the public. IT Officials who came to know about this has sent a legal notice and Ram Gujjar is currently on the run. He was asked to appear before Jaipur IT officials.
He is also charge for getting his daughters married even before they cross 18 years. This incident grabbed everyone's attention and Ram Gujjar might face a jail sentence of 5 years for prompting underage marriages and distributing dowry.
Survey says Indians are always in Social Media during Holidays According to sources Indians top ahead of Thailand and Mexico when it comes to using social media while holidaying, says a survey conducted by Expedia. Accordingly Indians love to be connected all the time and however, it also means that they do not disconnect from work much. Indians are globally most anxious on not being able to access WiFi or internet to check work e-mail. In fact they lead in showing a preference for an airline that offers in-flight WiFi.
- Myntra join hands with Textile Ministry in order to increase the demand for Handlooms
- A Cheating case filed against 'Power Star'
- "I don't care if I lose one eye, but you should lose two eyes..." - TTV Dinakaran
- Just 2mm of Rainfall and these are the conditions of Bengaluru Roads - SHOCKING Photos and Video
- Do you Know? What is India's Rank in Smartphone Usage?
- "Like Virat Kohli for Indian team, KT Rama Rao is Telangana's Kohli," Former Indian Cricket Captain
- YSRCP President holds BC Garjana after the Padayatra
- Overall internet penetration in India is currently around 31%
- Social Media highlighted failed promises of MLA
- A Devotee slips down from 4000 feet while coming around the Temple - Shocking Video!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail be catapulted by Narendra Modi next month
- State Govt initiated a probe into the corruption charges against AP Kapu Corporation MD
- Man accidentally slipped into nala at Dwaraka Nagar, pulled by the gushing water
- Has YSRCP chief YS Jaganmohan Reddy committed a mistake by approaching the High Court?
- Will Delhi breathe easier this Diwali??