As per reports. a tea-seller from Rajasthan got IT notice as he distributed a dowry of Rs.1 Crore for four of his daughters. The video of the issue went viral on the Social media. The tea-seller is Leela Ram Gujjar and he is a resident of Bhiwani, Rajasthan District.
The video was recorded by his family members and villagers as they were distributed in the public. IT Officials who came to know about this has sent a legal notice and Ram Gujjar is currently on the run. He was asked to appear before Jaipur IT officials.
He is also charge for getting his daughters married even before they cross 18 years. This incident grabbed everyone's attention and Ram Gujjar might face a jail sentence of 5 years for prompting underage marriages and distributing dowry.
CCTV footage shows AIADMK Chief Sasikala entering the Central Jail - EPS and OPS game ?? Bengaluru sources have reported that a CCTV footage purportedly showing AIADMK chief V K Sasikala entering the Central jail here along with her sister-in-law in plain clothes has surfaced in the media.
- China launches the world FASTEST TRAIN `
- EPS and OPS announced Merger of AIADMK Factions
- Did TDP bribed Congress for splitting votes in Nandyal??
- New Member joins YSRCP party
- 20 Year Old Hyderabad beautician is missing - Eloped?
- J&K students booked for not standing for National Anthem in Hyderabad Theatre
- Hyderabad Police plans to geotag all Ganesh Pandals to prevent untoward incidents
- Heavy rain likely to lash Telugu states
- Virat Kohli irritated with this video !!
- YSRCP President questions about TDP's Poll Promises
- This Indian kid has stunned the British channel
- Another train disaster began due to negligence in UP Train Crash
- Shipa Mohan collapses Jagan plan in Nandyal
- India has become an entertainment piece for Chinese media!!
- Death Penalty sentenced to 10 people who plot to assassinate PM